Looking fabulous! Great job!
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • IAmPersuaded
    IAmPersuaded Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! I want these type of results! I just started late March and no real results I can see yet.
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me to go heavy... I've been building my strength on free weights and circuits but I think it might be time to get the bar out!

Awesome dedication. Nice job!
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    wow fantastic results! you look great!
  • DosMaggie
    DosMaggie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • linkirving
    linkirving Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You're rocking it, mfp buddy. Looking awesome. Keep it up!
  • animalldy
    animalldy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look great! I am officially starting Stronglifts 5x5 TOMORROW and now I am even more excited! We have similar stats too, I'm 5'5.5", 130lbs, maintaining @ 1900 net. Add me if you're looking for friends! :)
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats :love: :love:
  • mandamerlot
    mandamerlot Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! We have the exact same starting stats- I may try StrongLifts when I finish my current program :) WTG!
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    You look like you've lost WAY more than 5 lbs, wow! I'm a stronglifts newbie, so thank you for the motivation!
  • dtp1931
    dtp1931 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thats an amazing change and you have inspired me to lift heavy !!
  • stacked
    stacked Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    FAntastic WORK!
  • balancedbrunette
    balancedbrunette Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, well done and thank you for sharing your success with us, so inspiring! :-) such progress in about 90 days its unbelievable how much the body can change!
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Great job! Just started this program in April!
  • MissGamerGirl
    MissGamerGirl Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! I want these type of results! I just started late March and no real results I can see yet.

I learned that not only can I not rely on the scale, but I also can't always rely on the mirror either! It's really important to track progress through other methods such as measurments or progress potos!
  • MissGamerGirl
    MissGamerGirl Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to make note that I have read each and every post made here so far, and the encouragement is overwhelming! You guys are amazing. <3
  • fknlardarse
    fknlardarse Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I've been reading about strong lifts and I'm starting today!
    Quick question - we're you eating less than 1750 before you started? And are you still losing weight at 1750?
    I want to lose weight but eat more than my current 1450 and get strong but it sounds like a tricky balance to get right?
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    The key point here is that the scale only dropped 5lbs yet the visual appearance is massive. Hence, scales suck :tongue: Well done OP! Also, looks like there is still a lot of improvement to be had in your squat. It is more common for people to struggle with deadlift form than the squat. From what I've seen technical issues with squats are normally with guys with terrible mobility. Not as common for females.

Good luck with your continued progress :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!