Suebepinkydoo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Made me smile!

Thanks

:)
  • akagoldengirl
    akagoldengirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been logging my weight daily for some time and plotting it on an excel chart. I know that my weight fluctuates so I decided to log daily so I could see patterns that emerge - it would help me do the right thing day after day.

I added my calories to help with pattern recognition after a few weeks
    Then I added exercise
    Then my water consumption.
    Then my macros instead of just calories
    Then categorised exercise as weights vs. cardio
    Then quality of sleep - then quantity

After several months of logging I've concluded that:
    - protein shakes and cardio on tuesdays lead to a weight loss as long as I have less than 7 hours of restless sleep.
    - however if I have brocolli or it's a full mooon then my weight goes up.
    - If I lift heavy on a Tuesday then I will gain weight the next day but lose weight on Friday as long as I don't have scrambled eggs on Wednesday - having them on Thursday is ok as long as my chicken salad has cherry tomatoes.
    - 4 cups of tea a day are ok as long as they're from my Mr Tickle mug, if I have them from the blue mug then I'll gain weight.

I think I need to put this down in a secrets of weight loss book, this stuff is gold dust, I could make a fortune from this scientific research.

You're funny Steve, but you are a bit fat aren't you?

^^^^Super unimpressed with this last comment. You only make yourself look bad by saying mean things, Friend.

Peace and Love xo
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    So glad I happened across this post. Thanks for the chuckle.
  • Erikagraceee
    Options
    This just made my morning! A bright spot in some very nasty threads!
  • jmill434
    jmill434 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've been logging my weight daily for some time and plotting it on an excel chart. I know that my weight fluctuates so I decided to log daily so I could see patterns that emerge - it would help me do the right thing day after day.

Then I added exercise

- protein shakes and cardio on tuesdays lead to a weight loss as long as I have less than 7 hours of restless sleep.
    - If I lift heavy on a Tuesday then I will gain weight the next day but lose weight on Friday as long as I don't have scrambled eggs on Wednesday - having them on Thursday is ok as long as my chicken salad has cherry tomatoes.
    - 4 cups of tea a day are ok as long as they're from my Mr Tickle mug, if I have them from the blue mug then I'll gain weight.

I think I need to put this down in a secrets of weight loss book, this stuff is gold dust, I could make a fortune from this scientific research.

You are hereby required to change your username to Mr. Ticklemug.
  • leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I think you've been looking over my shoulder copying from my diary as well.
  • H2Odaughter
    H2Odaughter Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great post to start a Friday morning! Thanks!
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options

Then I added exercise

Quite simply the best MFP post ever.....brilliant! :laugh:
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Keep up the good work. :tongue:
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I call BS!!! I used my Mr. Tickle mug every day and gained weight! Then I stopped putting sugar in my tea and lost! Sugar is the enemy!

wwl.mr_men.mr_tickle.left.jpg
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

Then I added exercise

You're funny Steve, but you are a bit fat aren't you?

^^^^Super unimpressed with this last comment. You only make yourself look bad by saying mean things, Friend.

Peace and Love xo

Don't fret Goldengirl - Steve will know the joke and I'm certain will take no offence

If you check out Steve's profile you will see that his inspiration for losing weight was the following:

My 7 year old son said to me... "mummy's not fat is she? and I'm not fat, and you're....well you're lovely...but you are a bit fat aren't you?"

I merely paid homage to this delightful anecdote.
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job, keep up the good work.

Just 1 question, do you use the Mr Tickle plate and bowl too??
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Haha, very good indeed!
  • sandiebro
    sandiebro Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've a Postman Pat mug (now pushing 30 years old!) - You've inspired me and I'm going to drink my tea from that from now on to see what difference it might (or might not!) make.

Thanks for the smile

best wishes from Little (?) Miss Giggles.
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Ha! Just what I needed this morning.

XD

Broccoli and full moons.
  • steve2kay
    steve2kay Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Peace and Love xo
    It's from my profile, no offense taken.

By the way it's after 13:30 in England now so if you walked up the stairs this morning you're going to have to eat an apple before 2pm or you'll be paying for it tomorrow. We're getting into some pretty advanced weight loss skills now - which will be covered in my DVD. If you're worried about losing too much too quickly then just stick with the Mr Tickle mug for now.
  • trishfit2014
    trishfit2014 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Love this!!!! I am such a data geek that I can totally do carp like this.
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I think you should write a book and go on Dr. OZ, brilliant!!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    D'oh... the science nerd in me really wanted to see that Excel spreadsheet!! :ohwell: