Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's lose 25 pounds together!

Replies

• nycc111
    nycc111 Posts: 17
    Hello! Add me up if you haven't already... We won't be losing weight 'cause we don't ever want to find it again. We're getting rid of it!!
  • I have more than 25 to lose but Im in.
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm hoping for 25 more lbs too! Let's do this!!:bigsmile:
  • lana1977
    lana1977 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi ,

Ive just started as well would love to join in !!! i need all the help and support i can get :smile:
  • lana1977
    lana1977 Posts: 11 Member
    im with you just joined have no friend on MFP would love to have the support
  • Dorajohnson
    Dorajohnson Posts: 9 Member
    I am in, Send a request.
  • mja518
    mja518 Posts: 7
    lets go....I need to drop 30!
  • Alycem86
    Alycem86 Posts: 6
    I'm in! let's do this!!!!
  • Count me in! I need to lose about that amount total.
  • Hi, just joined about 5minutes ago! I am IN!! This will be good for the first 25...Peace to all ( remember, mindfulness at all times). Linda
  • cf0120
    cf0120 Posts: 1
    I have more than 25 pounds to lose, but if I got rid of the first 25, I'd find the motivation I need to reach my goal. Count me in!
  • JazzAllen
    JazzAllen Posts: 11 Member
    I'm in!!
  • shazzieb59
    shazzieb59 Posts: 4 Member
    i wanna play too ~ 25lb sounds about right
  • AveryWays
    AveryWays Posts: 150 Member
    I'm game. Already dropped 35, so 25 lbs will get me near my next goal :bigsmile:
  • mrxzin
    mrxzin Posts: 1
    Yaaa everyone!!! 25 pounds.. lets do it together. The hardest part about my diet is holidays. When I am in strict schedule I tend to eat healthier and on the right time. But when on holidays I wake up early and eat randomly. Any suggestions would be great!!!
  • catruledquilter
    catruledquilter Posts: 48 Member
    25 is a good starting goal!! I'm in. I need all the motivation I can get!! How do I join this wonderful support group? :smile:
  • emmargest
    emmargest Posts: 20 Member
    I'll join in on this goal!! I've been on a plateau forevvvveeeerrrrrr. I have about 25-35 more to go, depending on what I want my goal weight to be. I figure that out once i'm there.
  • Shafae33
    Shafae33 Posts: 2
    Great! Count me in too.... I need to lose 25 pounds!
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Im in. :))
  • DaysiS28
    DaysiS28 Posts: 1 Member
    I just found this site and I am in as well.