April Is the Cruelest Month --CHALLENGE

Options
12345679»

Replies

• kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    With only 4 days left in this challenge, how is everyone doing? I am down 5.5 and hope for another .5 by the 30th.
  • milesaway61
    milesaway61 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I bought a scale last week. I hopped on today, and was rather shocked at the number, in a bad way. I estimated my weight at the start of this, and my current weight was 7lbs higher than I thought it was at the start. So, I'm guessing I underestimated my weight.

However, I've been taking measurements weekly, and those have shown improvement. I lost another 2.8". I recently added my chest and bust into the measurements, so including them, I lost 4.4". From the beginning of the month until now, I've lost 8" off my body (6.4" if you don't include the most recently included measurements.) I'm rambling, but I'm pretty happy. I think the measurements tell a better story than the scale.

Great job everyone!
  • milesaway61
    milesaway61 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Apparently April really is a cruel month.

Anyone else meet their goal?

My final measurements today showed me down another inch total, so 9 inches for the month of April (22.5cm). Hopefully I can keep it up in May.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've been in maintenance, so I was doing a plank challenge instead. I just wanted to stop by and give high fives all around to everyone who met or made progress towards meeting their April goals! :drinker:
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to pop in to give a final update. I lost 5.3 lbs in April thanks to my first challenge on MFP. It was a successful one! Going for another 5 lbs by May 13th! A pretty aggressive goal but I can do it!