Replies

• NewCreation217
    NewCreation217 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!:happy:
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

He could lose weight*; what exercise can you do to reduce being a jerkoff?

(Not to mention that within about +-20 pounds of someone's target weight (read: the weight your body achieves naturally) is no real indicator of health; please stop assuming you can tell how healthy someone is by looking at them!!)

I'm guessing you haven't read all the posts yet so I'll fill you in...

If you check out Steve's profile you will see that his inspiration for losing weight was the following:

My 7 year old son said to me... "mummy's not fat is she? and I'm not fat, and you're....well you're lovely...but you are a bit fat aren't you?"

I merely paid homage to this delightful anecdote

Steve himself has also commented...
    It's from my profile, no offense taken.

Edit: looks like you have seen that everything was said in jest so all good now I hope :)
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I've been logging my weight daily for some time and plotting it on an excel chart. I know that my weight fluctuates so I decided to log daily so I could see patterns that emerge - it would help me do the right thing day after day.

I added my calories to help with pattern recognition after a few weeks
    Then I added exercise
    Then my water consumption.
    Then my macros instead of just calories
    Then categorised exercise as weights vs. cardio
    Then quality of sleep - then quantity

After several months of logging I've concluded that:
    - protein shakes and cardio on tuesdays lead to a weight loss as long as I have less than 7 hours of restless sleep.
    - however if I have brocolli or it's a full mooon then my weight goes up.
    - If I lift heavy on a Tuesday then I will gain weight the next day but lose weight on Friday as long as I don't have scrambled eggs on Wednesday - having them on Thursday is ok as long as my chicken salad has cherry tomatoes.
    - 4 cups of tea a day are ok as long as they're from my Mr Tickle mug, if I have them from the blue mug then I'll gain weight.

I think I need to put this down in a secrets of weight loss book, this stuff is gold dust, I could make a fortune from this scientific research.

You're funny Steve, but you are a bit fat aren't you?

He could lose weight*; what exercise can you do to reduce being a jerkoff?

(Not to mention that within about +-20 pounds of someone's target weight (read: the weight your body achieves naturally) is no real indicator of health; please stop assuming you can tell how healthy someone is by looking at them!!)

He was quoting something the OPs kid said...see OPs profile.

And Steve bravo sir...:drinker:

Yep, just saw that myself! Sorry, dudes!
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Anyway, back to important things, like Tickle mugs and broccoli! Has the whole full moon thing been addressed? There's a pun about round butts in there somewhere...
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I feel like this should be stickied so that newbies can reference it when they want to know why their weight fluctuates or they want to lose weight quickly...clearly they are drinking from the blue mug. :laugh:
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options

You are hereby required to change your username to Mr. Ticklemug.
  • Lovely_Day1
    Lovely_Day1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, you've made it a good start for my weekend! :happy:
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Actually I find broccoli bloats me something wicked.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to track the lunar cycle. I've found my weight always goes up with a full moon and on a full blood moon I gain like 10 pounds.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Whomever manufactures the Mr. Tickle mug will soon see an increase in profits to a degree that it will impact the GDP of the exporting country. This was a perfect Friday afternoon laugh!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You're going to make millions with this!
    Great post!:laugh:
  • mscleo1115
    mscleo1115 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This post brightened up my day and gave a good chuckle, thanks! :)
  • pepotchkiy
    pepotchkiy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been logging my weight daily for some time and plotting it on an excel chart. I know that my weight fluctuates so I decided to log daily so I could see patterns that emerge - it would help me do the right thing day after day.

I added my calories to help with pattern recognition after a few weeks
    Then I added exercise
    Then my water consumption.
    Then my macros instead of just calories
    Then categorised exercise as weights vs. cardio
    Then quality of sleep - then quantity

After several months of logging I've concluded that:
    - protein shakes and cardio on tuesdays lead to a weight loss as long as I have less than 7 hours of restless sleep.
    - however if I have brocolli or it's a full mooon then my weight goes up.
    - If I lift heavy on a Tuesday then I will gain weight the next day but lose weight on Friday as long as I don't have scrambled eggs on Wednesday - having them on Thursday is ok as long as my chicken salad has cherry tomatoes.
    - 4 cups of tea a day are ok as long as they're from my Mr Tickle mug, if I have them from the blue mug then I'll gain weight.

I think I need to put this down in a secrets of weight loss book, this stuff is gold dust, I could make a fortune from this scientific research.

bwahahahaha! :)) brilliant findings!
  • TexasGal1
    TexasGal1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    "And in other news, Amazon has reported an increase in sales of Mr. Tickle Mugs by 10,000%."

:laugh: :love:
  • GothJuice
    GothJuice Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!! Made my day complete!
  • finkatt
    finkatt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome, gave me a much needed laugh :bigsmile:
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. I just could not figure it out on my own and you have explained the weight fluctuations so well. I get it now. :drinker:
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

This was my exact thought!

Thanks for the giggles. :)
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    lol straight up smiled so big just now