• blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    SUNDAY CHALLENGE:

10 Water (80 ounces) ~DONE
    Under Calories ~DONE
    45 Minutes Cardio exercise ~DONE
    10 Minutes Resistance training....~ nope

Take 15 minutes completely to yourself today. ~DONE, hubby took kids out sledding

Read ya all tomorrow!
  • srsimon
    srsimon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hard to make the challenges again due to my 9 1/2 hour drive to school today. But, I at least managed my own personal goal of 8 cups of water. No exercise due to spending all day in the car. But! I did "exercise" in the car. Made sure to squeeze my butt and abs the way there!
  • robyn0629
    Options
    Count me in!!:bigsmile:

SW 177---12/28/10
    CW 174---1/2/11 ( I weigh in on Sundays)
    Mini GW 167---2/14/11
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!:bigsmile:

SW 177---12/28/10
    CW 174---1/2/11 ( I weigh in on Sundays)
    Mini GW 167---2/14/11

Hello everyone
    I got home yesterday so i can weigh-in
    So my start weight is 190.7lb---- 03.01.11
    Valentines loss will be 180.7lb
  • lizzy755
    Options
    Week 1 weigh-in

SW: 169
    CW: 166
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    weight this morning 138. Goal weight 130
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Down 3 pounds....and I finally came around to being serious about it! Hopefully....it'll help!
  • Lynnhilaire
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    weighed in at 143.4 this morning. I lost 1 lb.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    No loss, no gain!

Maintained this week!

I'm ok with that. It's been crazy here at my house. I'm tearing down Christmas decorations, Cleaning from Ceiling to floor, trying to get things ready to take pictures of the house to put it on the "market" to hopefully sell!! Yay!!!

Y'all pray for my family on this one. We are trying to move closer to family since I had my baby boy. We live almost 10 hours from any family and its so sad everytime we leave our parents they cry for their grandchild!

Anyway, it's been crazy!!

I'm soooo proud of all of you who are sticking in there with me! Thank you for the support and encouragement !!! We will do this!! Most of you are going to exceed these 10 pounds!! I just know it!!
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    Weigh in today: exactly 200.0

Only saving grace is that I know some of that is water - my rings are stinking tight this morning! Had a rough weekend...got a little exercise in, but not much. Also didn't eat the best, and yesterday had no exercise (except the walking to/at the football game), minimal water, and a few beers - bad combo!

Today is a new day, new week, new year!
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Argh! I ate under calories and did the challenge (except I did only 5 mins of resistance yesterday instead of ten), but went from SW 122 to 124! I was 120.5 on Friday, but i ate dairy over the weekend. I'm thinking that and gluten both cause me to retain water. I will do my best to avoid them on vacay (and use the resort gym) and see what I get next Monday. It's killin' me!!!

Congrats to all of you that lost or maintained, and cheers to those like me - next week will be better :happy:
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 136.0 this morning.
  • kleeper80
    kleeper80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day!!!! Today's weight is 255!!! I have officially lost 20 pounds since I started my journey on 12/1/2010!!!!
  • sandi50lock
    sandi50lock Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I want to get in this challenge wt 224 :love:
  • gracefullyjenn
    Options
    1 week Check in
    SW of Challenge 268
    CW 264.4
    GW by Valentines Day 258
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Ugh! The holidays got me. I gained one pound.

SW for this challenge = 175.2
    Today's weight = 176.2
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Okay, discouraged this morning..........yesterday the scale showe that I had like a 3 lb. loss,,,,,,,,but I waited to make sure this morning AND........SADLY IT NOW SAYS ONLY 0.2..........I'm finishing up w/ TOM, but still.....it's discouraging.........so now my weight is 224.6 lbs.......better luck next week!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    SUNDAY CHALLENGE:

10 Water (80 ounces)-check
    Under Calories-check
    45 Minutes Cardio exercise -well, I spent 3 hours taking down the Christmas decorations and cleaning pine needles, then walked the dog for 15, did 20 minutes zumba wii and 5 minutes wii fit. so I think I got 45 minutes of cardio in there! (went up and down the stairs enough)
    10 Minutes Resistance training-check-did leg lifts, squats, and lifted a bazillion boxes of decorations up and down.

Take 15 minutes completely to yourself today. Go to a quiet place. Read if you like. Meditate, or just have quiet time. Take a bubble bath with the door locked and tell the spouse that they have to have the kids for that time! lol.... Have some ME time! -got this when I worked out. Told my husband he couldn't come with me!

MONDAY CHALLENGE:

WEIGH IN DAY!!! I knew it would be ugly after New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, and snow crab legs last night but I gained:grumble: weight is 141.4 so I'm up 1.2 lbs. Pretty sure it's sodium and I can get is off this week.

10 Glasses Water-working on it
    40% rule for Exercise- 40 % of 141 is 56 and I did 60 minutes this morning.

And of couse Under Calories-we'll see!
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    SW172
    Week 1: 172 BLAH holidays, I really wasn't expecting any weight loss this week but next week I WILL see some.