I don't like sugar free stuff...but.......
I chew sugar free gum and suck on sugar-free hard candies/suckers. I do it to save calories too. I also use sugar-free coffee creamer or 'diet' variations of pop or juices. Yep, all to save calories. :ohwell:
I've never had any digestion/bathroom issues ... thank goodness!0
I don't track sugar. Problem solved. If you eat any fruit you're almost guaranteed to go over your sugar.
I changed my settings to track fiber instead.....other options are available too.
Me too! I'd much rather be sure I'm getting fiber than to worry about sugar.0
Oh thanks everybody...I didn't even realize you could change the settings...I would like to track fibre for sure. I should have mentioned though that I am pre-diabetic (insulin resistant) so ya sugar is a bit of a concern. But I don't feel like im doing anything wrong now as much as I did before!
Yeah tracking sugar is pretty silly. I just hit my fat/carb/protein macros (or try to anyway).0
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.1K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.4K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 316 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 562 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.5K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions