Need some Friends :)

Options

Replies

• KayLynn702
    KayLynn702 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some of you awesome MFPers as friends - I just recently opened up my diary, I think having it open will help me more.
  • b_e_l_l_a_a_a_a_a_a
    b_e_l_l_a_a_a_a_a_a Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have to lose around 40 pounds so we're close in terms of goals. : ) Anyone else is welcome to add me too!!(not trying to hijack your thread haha :blushing: )
  • Danicacub
    Danicacub Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey, always looking for active friends who comment and are motivated. I comment or like as much as I can! need more go-getters!
  • sarrajune
    sarrajune Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as all of you :) Please feel free to add me <3
  • karmyguy35
    karmyguy35 Posts: 5
    Options
    Add me, I'm new and need some friends to help keep me motivated :smile:
  • laurajcrampton
    Options
    Hello! I'm also getting back on track. When I joined MFP last year I lost 4kg, then I came home after uni and put it all back on again (and then some!). This time I mean business, and have even started eating some salad (a big achievement for me!). My diary is open and I post regularly. Yes I have cheat days, and no I don't exercise every day... But I like to think I'm realistic about it all :-)

I'm happy for others to add me.

Age - 22
    Height - 5ft 4
    Goal - to lose 7kg, and to keep it off

Xx
  • rightaboutmeow
    rightaboutmeow Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends!
    :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi all...if you want you can add me as well..always happy to meet someone new!
  • marchwedd15
    Options
    HI I signed up about 10 minutes ago so any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.
  • Sfeola
    Sfeola Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi There, Anyone can add me. I started using the Diary and exercise Apps on my phone a lot, but never had the support of friends so I would lose the focus and momentum.... so now im back, I try to get here on the forums more for the community. Always happy to meet a new friend
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I lost 55 the first time and gained about 45 back. I am back on track as well and have an open diary too. My workouts haven't been super exciting thus far, but have been super effective. Feel free to add me!
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same, feel free to add me. I too have an open diary to friends and have the same problem-remebering to post my day! Good job on your success thus far!
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    im game for anything....diarys should always be open!!

^^Agreed. Count me in if you'd like
  • LizaDK914
    LizaDK914 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and am always open to new friends. :)
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, on daily with some whimsical crap
  • sk8trchk
    sk8trchk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. My diary is open and I always log, even on a cheat day!
  • bertlyne
    bertlyne Posts: 3
    Options
    I really need some accountability, so I welcome anyone to add me and I will add you as well.
    I need to lose 35 pounds. My doctor set that goal for me and it's time I buckle down! lol
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'm currently exercising 4 days/week with weight training and just recently started adding in some light cardio on the other 3 days.... my diary is open but I have to admit that it's probably somewhat boring. :ohwell:

My goal isn't necessarily to lose any more weight as much as it is to try and maintain what little bit of muscle I have... but in all honesty, I work out because I LIKE it! It's something that I enjoy doing immensely and I usually always find myself looking forward to the next session. Any and all are free to add me! :smile:
  • bella19741974
    Options
    I'll be your friend.
  • Malachai76
    Malachai76 Posts: 128
    Options
    FR sent anyone else feel free to add