How much are you trying to lose?

Options

Replies

• CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    I started out with about 120 to lose - I'm down 72 so far. That would put me at 140 - I may go for another 5ish lbs once I'm there, but we'll see how I feel.
  • sapphirelazuli
    Options
    35lbs for me! It seems so measly compared to some, but I hope that means I'll lose it reasonably fast :)
  • tritepoet
    tritepoet Posts: 119
    Options
    About 20 pounds for me
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    83 for me to go...
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    66 pounds ( 30kgs )

lost so far approx 20 pounds
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    About 14 - 20 lbs. I would like to get back to near where I was at my 30th birthday: 180lbs at just under 11% body fat.

Doesn't seem that much but I know from past experience that the leaner you get the harder it becomes...
  • Beauty_From_Within
    Options
    I would like to lose 30 kg ( i think is 60lb )
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40lbs .....should lose an additional 20 to get to my ideal weight but I know I'll be happy at anything between 130 - 150
  • ButterflyOnFire
    Options
    My long term goal (VERY long term) is to lose 100lbs total. But baby steps are what I'm aiming for right now, and that 1st 20lb is prob going to be the toughest since I have some pretty ingrained habits :ohwell:
  • lucky01day
    lucky01day Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    my total beginning goal to lose was 92lbs... I'm down 20 in about 31/2 mths (closer to 2 1/2 for most of it lost since I slacked off BAD the past 4 weeks) and back to kicking it in full gear again :)
  • vandy29
    vandy29 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose around 155 pounds....I am down 37 so far
  • kris2683
    kris2683 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and need to lose 50lb....seems so far away
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    Wow congrats to all of you that have already lost weight.

Im trying to aim for 130-140lbs... my suggested weight is 109-130.. I think anything smaller than 120 would look weird now. although untill I had my daughter I was much smaller.

It's been taking me such a long time to actually lose the weight.. But Im hoping to kick it up some more and try to burn more daily calories.

Good Luck everyone on your goals:)
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    My starting weight as of now is 200lbs, my heaviest was 270.
    Goal weight is 130-135ish so have about 65-70 more pounds to go.
  • cindid
    cindid Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm brand new here and want to lose 100 pounds. At 5'4" I'd still be technically overweight.
    I think was 12 the last time I weighed less than that.
    Starting weight 257
    Goal 150
  • erin6026
    erin6026 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 15. I started at 138, am down to 133 and want to be at 122 for my wedding (weird number, I know, but it was the weight when i felt "fit and trim").

I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but for my frame it makes a big difference. I'm hoping for defined abs and arms, and to go down a jean size by my wedding in June!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 30 pounds. :drinker:
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose at least 108lbs. That still leaves me overweight ,but I know I can get there. I'll work on the rest when the time comes.
  • rainbowdash
    rainbowdash Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 18 lbs!
  • songofserenity81
    songofserenity81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 67lb, that would put me at 140 which is within healthy weight range for me at 5'4" .will see how Ifeel and look when I get there and re evaluate accordingly.