Over 100lbs to loose.. need friends!

Options
Hi! I'm Suzi, Im 25 years old with 2 beautiful children and I get married in November this year and Im on a mission to loose as much as I can over the next 6 months, in total I would like to loose 120lbs but I know this is a long term goal, anybody else looking to loose 100lbs or more or anyone really motivated I would love to be your friend :-)

Replies

• alishaburns314
    Options
    Add me. I need a friend I'm so fat!
  • Breathe57
    Breathe57 Posts: 2
    Options
    I will be your friend though I can not figure out how to add a friend here.

I need to lose 100 lbs. Sad but true.
  • CharlottesDK
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I need to loose a lot, but are aiming for 39 kilos (thats about 85 lbs). When I get there, I will see if I want to loose more. You and everybody else are welcome to add me as a friend. :-)
  • ButterflyEffectLiz
    ButterflyEffectLiz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100lbs to loose. Anyone, who is looking for a supportive friend can add me :-)
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kim and my weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 65 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in? If so, add me as a buddy!
  • caitlyn30
    caitlyn30 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    you can add me - I have 75 more to lose!
  • horrorfan
    horrorfan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I also have about 100 lbs to lose. In reality its 95, but I like to tack on a few extra pounds because I know I will gain when I shift into maintenance. Anybody can add me as long as they hold me accountable!
  • cbarbato71
    Options
    Hi my name is, Christine, I just joined MFP last week. I too, need to loose over 100 lbs. I would love to add all of you as friends so we can support each other but I sadly don't know how to add people as friends. So if anyone wants to add me that would be perfect. Have a great weekend!
  • christyserenity
    christyserenity Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. have an 85lb. goal right now :)
  • Lyndsay137
    Lyndsay137 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've lost 69lbs so far and looking to lose another 50-60 over the next year :)
  • QueenKori
    QueenKori Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose 117 - 120lbs I will gladly add all of you :D
  • Sandbly510
    Options
    I have 120 lbs to lose......... but I am trying to keep it at 25 lb increments I too am looking for friends/support. I am 47 mother of three, grown up children 24,22,19.... gee I am getting old :)
  • gretlarson
    gretlarson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I have over 100 lbs to lose as well.
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can invite me too. Just make sure you leave a msg with the invite.
    tumblr_mbrtzogMAM1risusro1_500.gif
  • Paperskye
    Paperskye Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about half that, but I'm having a hell of a time getting rid of any weight. So, feel free to add me, community and support are almost always a big part of success stories.
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    add me. I can always support more people. WE all need as much support as possible.
  • LosingLaurensWay
    LosingLaurensWay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! While i may have lost 130 i still have another 100 to go :D
  • OregonGal1964
    Options
    i just joined mfp last night, and i have over 100 lbs to lose. anyone feel free to add me:)
  • violetgipson79
    violetgipson79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me too plz
  • Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi im amanda in February my heaviest weight was 284 today I weighed in at 251. Good nutrituon is Key. Add me browny43.