*Snowflakes to Sunshine* 40lb Challenge

Options
12345679»

Replies

• robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/144860--snowflakes-to-sunshine-weigh-in-1

This is the link to the first week of the snowflakes to sunshine challenge.
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    U dont post ur pix til march but u do take them this month preferable if u havent already do so ASAP
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    WEIGHT: 177

Exercise goals this week:

JAN 1 -Sat-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX AND WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

JAN 2 -Sun-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEP, GEORGE WALK N BOX

JAN 3 -Mon-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ JMS VIDEO (FORGOT THE NAME)

JAN 4 -Tues-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ GEORGE WALK N BOX

JAN 5 -Wed-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

JAN 6 -Thurs-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, JACKIE WARNER WORKOUT

JAN 7 -Fri-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX

Nutritional goals this week:

-NO FRENCH FRIES

-NO MUSHROOM N SWISS BURGER/SNACK WRAP

-Log all food every day.

-Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.

-Stay between 1200 - 1500 calories everyday

-BEVERAGE OF CHOICE: ONLY WATER AND GREEN TEA

I haven't done any of these since i been out of town visiting my aunt since dec 31st...so i will be marathoning it til i get caught up to today's workouts. I also need to plug in my bodybugg when i get home and upload the info there to see how many more steps i need to walk to catch up to 15,000 steps. Like I said I want to do @ least 5000 steps a day and I'm pretty sure I haven't done all 5000 steps a day...but i do know that i've walked @ least some
  • debbiepringle
    debbiepringle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Start stat on January 1st was 192 lbs

Treadmill daily to burn 200 calories (20 minutes) per day, 6 days out of each week.
    EA Active 2 30 minutes 3 times per week
    Dance Workout 30 minutes 2 times per week
  • FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Count me in....188 working toward 145 by June
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Count me in....188 working toward 145 by June

The time to sign up has expired. But you are more then welcome to do it will us. You will have to keep track of you loss by yourself as there are over 100 people who have signed up already.