Replies

• laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Only silly people get them... lol welcome to the club
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    <--- Still have my other side to finish, but can't decide whether I want it symmetrical or asymmetrical curling over my hip.
  • vixx1405
    vixx1405 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    If there are done well then they look hot. Bad ones just look tacky and cheep!! Not that im bias ( I only have 4) :smile:
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Personally, I am not a fan of them but I respect the person who wants to put a tatoo or two on their body. I also agree with vixx that if the person decides to put a tat on their body it must look professional and not cheap.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    depends what they are where they are. Some look tacky, some look sexy.

I am looking to get another on arm.
  • rainbowunicorns720
    rainbowunicorns720 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    On women I say no. The body is so beautiful with just plain skin. I think the same way about men but one or two on a guy isn't bad...though i'd still prefer none. Like someone else said...it's like graffiti that detracts from the art that is the human form. My husband has one and wants more...im hoping he won't get any...but if he does...it's not like it's a deal breaker or something...just not my preference. I don't have any but I've always had one tattoo that i go back and forth on wanting/not wanting. I think I would tire of it eventually though and wish I had my plain skin back lol.
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Hot!
    20140428_211712.jpg
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Hot!
    20140428_211712.jpg

that's gorgeous! If I didn't have 'back curtains' from the weight loss I would totally extend mine down but as it stands I'm glad I kept it above the bra line so it's not part of the 'drapes' I'm currently sporting.
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I think it All depends on the tattoo and the artwork. Some I just look at and know they have to regret it.
  • willowdragonfly
    willowdragonfly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are hands down hot...I have a large celtic cross on my back so i'm quite biased =)

Small target or large target?

Overlook the sunblock gone wrong sunburn lol =)

IMG_20140506_191419_886_zpsd5de3e4f.jpg.html]IMG_20140506_191419_886_zpsd5de3e4f.jpg
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I think it really is all about the art work and if it means something more than just a fleeting feeling. I have tattoos, not many and they aren't covering up a large portion of my body. Although that too I would do as long as each one has a deep meaning but I haven't done that because I am very picky and just can't decide what I want beyond what I already have. I have a quote that means the world to me, my mother has had cancer 3 times the most recent one being 2 years ago this July and each time I was scared I was going to lose her especially her second time around when I was just 13. her first was right after I was born. I developed an anxiety of losing her and getting cancer myself and the quote in all respects serves two purposes. 1) to not fear life or death and 2) the quote is my mother's strength personified. I don't think that will ever be a fleeting feeling or emotion. The quote says, "she is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future". It serves as a reminder for me to just let life be and have a light heart. My other very important one is of a dove colored in pink and white to match an Arizona sunset (where I am from) and it says faith above it.
  • kilgore67
    kilgore67 Posts: 40
    Options
    HOT! I especially like script ones. I want to get an upper arm one in red script that says "enough". Both because I was married to someone who hit me:angry::explode: :grumble: ; and I am good enough, smart enough, pretty enough... just the way I am.:love: Although, I will be glad to get healthier.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Hot
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Def HOT!
  • mizvandyk_82
    Options
    I hate them......;-)
  • heysarge13