BOOB! Sucks to run with them!

Options
13»

Replies

• rm33064
    rm33064 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Try wearing a compression shirt in conjunction with your sports bra. Shop around and try them on though, some are more form than function.
  • monicarungood
    monicarungood Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I refuse to spend $50-75 a pop on good sports bras, so I double up instead. Usually I wear a pretty light sports bra and then layer a medium-ish one over it. Champion is one of my favorite brands. I do get the "uni-boob" but I figure if someone has a problem with it, they need to mind their own business.
  • Lanet27
    Lanet27 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Ugh.. I have similar problem. I'm not enormously big, but at my short stature my 36DD "girls" actually cause me pain. My chiropractor told me that my neck and upper back issues could be caused by my breasts. When I sometimes forget to pack my sport bra's for the gym I feel like I can't do as much effort b/c I am mortified/embarrassed of my jumping up and down ta-tas!!

I normally use a ridiculously tight underwire bra under a very tight sport bra to be able to do all the burpees, jumping jacks and the like for Bootcamp class. I still feel, however, like I need additional support. I thank you all very much for posting your suggestions...
    :D
  • Skillzorz
    Skillzorz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, I read every single post on here and everyone offered something different. Super excited about all of these options!!!! Thanks everyone!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i wear two wireless bras and a tank with a built in bra when I run.
  • 32sami
    32sami Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    VS has pretty good sports bras.
  • AZ0310
    AZ0310 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Enell is great. I was 42DDD in regular bras (this was actually too small ). After losing 18 pounds, I'm now 40DDD. I can't get into the sized sports bras, even if it's XL. I have a champion that I wear for circuit training types of workouts, but there's still too much bounce for running to be comfortable.
  • ladyargentum
    ladyargentum Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yeah I hear you. Not quite as big but close. I am a 16E (38DDD/E). Always have been an E cup so I tend to just change to the lower size E cup still. So yes lose some boob but not alot.

Bras: I have always needed to double layer (even back when I was 18 and fit and a 12E). Now I just alternate between a couple I have with a tight fitting crop top over it. Then a standard exercise shirt.

I had been planing to get a new sports bra soon (hoping to go down a size as I am between sizes atm). This shockabsorber that people have mentioned looks interesting.........I shall go and investigate more :)

Good Luck!