Replies

• daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    h218C2B0C

Not mine but pretty damn hilarious.
  • RhysWill_I_Ams
    Options
    I have no tattoos that were done poorly or I have any regrets over but I have to tell this story I heard from a rugby friend last year:

This Scottish guy was in Hong Kong on shore leave from the Navy. He wanted a tattoo and decided on having SCOTLAND FOREVER on his back with a Thistle (Scotland's national flower) so he went to the tattooist with a translator and asked for it but there is no Mandarin or Cantonese word for thistle which has the same meaning so they asked him to draw it, he did so, they nodded and 3 hours later it was done.

He returned to the boat to show it off to his colleagues and was promptly verbally destroyed for having SCOTLAND FOREVER and a giant pineapple on his back!
  • pravange
    pravange Posts: 4
    Options
    I have one tattoo so far that I absolutely hate, and I partially blame myself for not speaking up and the artist for not looking at my wrist and seeing I have scar tissue he would inevitably hit. You can see it on the treble cleft on the heart, as the curve isn't smooth... Plus the bass cleft's dots aren't even either, and the treble cleft loop is too small aaand I'm just unhappy with it over all.
    I don't regret the tattoo - I made the design myself, but when he drew it, he drew it wrong and I should've said so. I'd like to remove this one and get the design somewhere else maybe.
    197524_10151085936395866_1916142723_n.jpg
    This picture doesn't show how the ink has bled either. It's pretty fuzzy and I only got it two years ago. =(