Dear Diary...

Options

Replies

• kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary...

I hate surprise buttsecs :sad: please make them stop! I won't report them tho.

butthurt.gif
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lsegihiXb21qiufmxo1_250.gif
  • _101010_
    _101010_ Posts: 121
    Options
    Dear Diary,

Today I learned a lot of people on MFP hate a lot of things about other people. They obviously live dissatisfied lives filled with self-ignorance and negativity. This probably leads them to have high cortisol levels with the increased level of anxiety they must have on a daily basis because most people are fallible and will inevitably do something to annoy them. And that can lead to diet failure. It also seems a little like poor impulse control on their part. This gave me a sad for a minute and a half before my healthy lunch.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mj7tmuCzWR1s7zsk4o1_500.gif
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary, I wanted an egg mcmuffin for breakfast today, but got a breakfast burrito...

perhaps I should have gone to McDonalds instead of Sonic then. ;)

LOL - I have accidentally gone to Burger King and ordered a "McMuffin" which they proceed to tell me they didn't sell. I asked them when they stopped. My son really wanted a McMuffin. Oops.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary,

I am tired of the drama.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary,

Today I learned a lot of people on MFP hate a lot of things about other people. They obviously live dissatisfied lives filled with self-ignorance and negativity. This probably leads them to have high cortisol levels with the increased level of anxiety they must have on a daily basis because most people are fallible and will inevitably do something to annoy them. And that can lead to diet failure. It also seems a little like poor impulse control on their part. This gave me a sad for a minute and a half before my healthy lunch.

My hate and anger fuels me! Like Darth Vader!!!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary, I wanted an egg mcmuffin for breakfast today, but got a breakfast burrito...

perhaps I should have gone to McDonalds instead of Sonic then. ;)

LOL - I have accidentally gone to Burger King and ordered a "McMuffin" which they proceed to tell me they didn't sell. I asked them when they stopped. My son really wanted a McMuffin. Oops.

Buahaha... that sounds like something I would do.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary,

Ain't it the truth :laugh:
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary,

Today I learned that I can, indeed, be too tired to get dressed. After having been at work for a few hours I realized my pants were on backwards. I did three workouts yesterday and gave blood on Saturday. My arms are too sore/tired in order to hold my toothbrush for proper brushing. Yet I managed to make the healthy choice of a banana for a snack instead of nachos that were in the breakroom. THIS MAKES NO SENSE. I can I be too tired to put my pants on right, but "with it" enough to make a healthy choice?
    oh, and I'm not even going to mention the hormones...
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary,

My hate and anger fuels me! Like Darth Vader!!!

She sure can dance!
    1307232360516825.gif
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options
    Dear Diary,

Today I learned that I can, indeed, be too tired to get dressed. After having been at work for a few hours I realized my pants were on backwards. I did three workouts yesterday and gave blood on Saturday. My arms are too sore/tired in order to hold my toothbrush for proper brushing. Yet I managed to make the healthy choice of a banana for a snack instead of nachos that were in the breakroom. THIS MAKES NO SENSE. I can I be too tired to put my pants on right, but "with it" enough to make a healthy choice?

If it makes you feel any better I have had similar issues on MANY occassions. I blame overwork and lack of sleep for these instances. CURSE YOU ECONOMY!!! WHY MUST I WORK 2 FULL TIME JOBS TO PAY FOR THINGS!!!! I should just lose weight so people just give them to me for free... because that'll help.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Dear Diary,

Today on the interwebz I found the most awesome gif ever...

101198-stormtrooper-twerk-gif-dancing-fjVF.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Dear Diary,

I came to work yesterday with my shirt on backwards. It would have stayed that way had my coworker not told me.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options
    Dear Diary,

Today on the interwebz I found the most awesome gif ever...

101198-stormtrooper-twerk-gif-dancing-fjVF.gif

Is it wrong that this turns me on a little bit?... If only there was a slave costumed Leia...
  • mjterp
    Options
    Dear Diary,

If it makes you feel any better I have had similar issues on MANY occassions. I blame overwork and lack of sleep for these instances. CURSE YOU ECONOMY!!! WHY MUST I WORK 2 FULL TIME JOBS TO PAY FOR THINGS!!!! I should just lose weight so people just give them to me for free... because that'll help.

AMEN!!! Thank you for letting me know that I am not alone! (and I totally agree on the economy crap)
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary,

Today, I found a head in my kitchen. Will the madness never end?

004ugly-cry-gifs.gif
  • scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary,

Today I realized that while when he was with Old Crow Medicine Show, Willie Watson was my favorite member of that band. When he left Old Crow I no longer cared to listen to them much anymore. Now that he has finally released his first solo album I do recall why he was my favorite. Just a quirky voice and him with a guitar or banjo.

We shall speak again Diary as my day is hella boring.
  • mjterp
    Options
    Dear Diary,

I came to work yesterday with my shirt on backwards. It would have stayed that way had my coworker not told me.

I have done shirts backwards and inside out before, but NEVER my pants...takes me back to those elementary school dreams of showing up to class in just my underwear...
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary,
    Nicolas Cage.

Until later,
    Dame

giphy.gif