Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• annemariemk4
    annemariemk4 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    New to this! Hopefully joining my fitness pal will give me the motivation I need to live a healthier lifestyle! Feel free to add me.

:)
  • remy0187
    remy0187 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! Looking to lose about 20lbs. Currently 153lbs, 5'5".
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    greetings all, love to interact on MFP. No stipulations, but would love to have lifting friends. Currently working on setting new PR's and such. On daily, music and sports lover. No need to include a message just add me
  • OhioTallGuy
    OhioTallGuy Posts: 82
    Options
    I am in! On daily please anyone feel free to add me!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    OK I'm in also, add me
  • rochey170
    rochey170 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I'm Paul. I'm looking to lose around 28lbs to get back to the same shape/size as I was in basic training. I'm on here daily and would love some friends to keep me on the straight and narrow
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hello All

Have been on MFP for over a year now have lost over 60 lbs so far on here daily add if u need support
  • lzepeda89
    lzepeda89 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Linda and I'm 25. I'm looking on loosing some serious pounds. I've started about 4 weeks ago and so far I've lost 12 pounds. I don't have many friends on my list and the ones that I do have never update, lol. It would be cool to see some other people's updates so I won't feel like I'm doing this on my own :smile:
  • emcdonie
    emcdonie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Anyone wanting to add me...feel free.
  • farrellz
    farrellz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I joined 2 weeks ago. I can use some friends.
  • sophiegrace543
    sophiegrace543 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sophie and I'm from the UK. I currently weigh 177lbs and my short term goal is 170lbs - I've been up and down with my weight for 2 years but I've never got lower than 170lbs! Long term goal....who knows!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • MerryHobbit
    Options
    Hi! I'm Prue and though I've been at this for quite some time, I've not really made any lasting progress. I can't seem to keep motivated and I gain back pretty much everything I'd lost.
    I'm hoping that if I can find some other people going through this that we can keep each other motivated. I'm trying to lose more than 100 lbs and I'm very overwhelmed.
    I'm not sure how much I'll post, but I want to be here every day and I'll always be available to chat.
    Feel free to add me.
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I like new friends. :o I'm 22. I log on daily. I enjoy making silly comments. What's not to love?

Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • prima073
    prima073 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm on here everyday and my diary us open! Add me for support... ;-)
  • livinatthegym
    livinatthegym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm on here daily and def take interest in what other people are doing. I find it helps motivate me and I hope I motivate others. A bit about myself. I'm 37 with four kids and a beautiful wife. I'm trying to regain my former body...then better. After a severe knee injury I gained a ton of weight (was 330lbs currently 296). I work out doing split cardio 5-6 days a week, weight training in the morning 5xs a week, swim in the afternoon at least 4xs a week, and do TRX 3-5xs a week. ANYBODY ANY GENDER, AGE, WHATEVER CAN ADD ME. best of luck to you all in achieving your goals!!!
  • artistryrose
    artistryrose Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm kat, SW 183, CW 169ish, GW 135. I log daily and share motivational tips and what works for me!!! Love to chat fitness up!!
  • cedens312
    cedens312 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm Chrissi. 23 yo. I have been logging every day for 31 days now! 6 ft tall. Have roughly 65 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • anneboleynr
    anneboleynr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have new friends. :) I found out recently I am shorter than I thought and am actually 5'3 instead of 5'4! Oh well, I guess I just feel taller than I am. Looking to lose another 5-10 lbs and am taking it slowly. I log daily, so anyone can feel free to add me.
  • thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm on here daily, and can use all the help and motivation I can get. Everyone feel free to add me. :)
  • retiredholly54
    retiredholly54 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site - I know I need peeps to help me with my goal but I have no idea how to add friends. Please help me. I have at least 40lbs to loss. I will be on the site everyday as I have to be accountable.