Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• gav25091129
    gav25091129 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hiya new to this, worried about putting weight on now I've left the Army so reporting in everyday.
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Post daily - need more friends for motivation. Lost 100 pounds originally- have 25+ to go but need the kick in the butt!

Add me :)

You my dear need to find your way to some of the tattoo threads :smile:
  • gav25091129
    gav25091129 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hiya mate are you still serving
  • Malachai76
    Malachai76 Posts: 128
    Options
    Good idea anyone feel free to add
  • Jes6886
    Jes6886 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Jessi im a 27 y/o looking for supportive friends feel free to add me :)
  • KOUTUREDIVA7
    KOUTUREDIVA7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE!! HOPE EVERYONE'S DAY IS FANTABULOUS! ADD ME..I JUST STARTED MY JOURNEY AND LOOKING TO LOSE 100LBS..IN NEED OF ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNERS LOL! (I'M ADDING ALL OF YOU BY THE WAY! LOL)
  • Ambrosia29
    Ambrosia29 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi guys and gals, I'm Amber, looking to add and make more friends. I'm up for meeting and maybe walking together if you're local to me! I'm 29, single mom & looking to lose 21lbs to start. After I reach my goal I'm going to re-*kitten* my goals.
  • kt_rubino
    kt_rubino Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The more friends the merrier! I have a lot of weight to lose, I am on here daily and love to cheerlead my friends on. Feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • lngbrd
    lngbrd Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 with 70 lbs to lose, feel free to add me.
  • TraceyLee1102
    TraceyLee1102 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I check in everyday too and love seeing everyone's progress. I am pretty new so I would love to have more friends too. :happy:
  • Tmatthias63
    Tmatthias63 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey ppl,
    had a MFP prof for a while kinda logged, some time didnt...
    looking to get some "pals" (lol) so that i can really do this right

GOAL: 245lbs
    at: 275 lbs
  • JoyTN
    JoyTN Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've been on My Fitness Pal for a while but have been inactive. I'm back and ready to get fit!! I did lose 20 pounds last fall and LOVED the feeling. I've also kept it off. Nothing like putting on clothes and them being too big. :)

I can never have too many friends. Motivate me and I'll motivate you!
  • Carlea14
    Carlea14 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi y'all. I need a friend boost for motivation. I've yo-yoed all my life. I'm looking to lose it for good. Let's do this together!
  • 37lbs_to_go
    37lbs_to_go Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've just tried to add everyone ahead of me on this thread. If I missed you it was an oversight. Looks like I originally signed up for MFP in 2012 and haven't used it since, yikes. I'm committed to getting myself healthy this year. I'm 5'4" and 167. Over the last 2 months I've lost 10 lbs on own. I aim to keep this momentum going. Who's in?
  • artistryrose
    artistryrose Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm kat, SW 183, CW 169ish, GW 135. I log daily and share motivational tips and what works for me!!! Love to chat fitness up!!
  • rsjessen92
    rsjessen92 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) I'm new but dedicated and in sore need of friends
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me as well. :)
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I was just lurking and adding people but I guess I'll post. I'm in. Been here since October. Made some good progress but bounced it back on. Trying to lose around 100+ pounds.
  • NewGirlThatsMe
    NewGirlThatsMe Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100+ lbs........need and want friends to get up in this bizzzznitch. lol.
  • gabbygirl37_2001
    gabbygirl37_2001 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm jackie.....just rejoined again. Want to lose about 50 pounds. I'm 49 and it sure is harder than it use to be.

I'm in vancouver washington. Feel free to add me as a friend.