Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• ElleMcAlister
    Options
    I was totally lurking, too!

Just FYI, to anyone starting out, this app has helped me tremendously! You can do it!!

Start weight: 210
    Current Weight: 165

I log in daily and post questions/ideas 'n' stuff.

:o)
  • joshtraver7
    Options
    Just killing it lol
  • adstott
    adstott Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • Destinie30
    Destinie30 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm in! I could use more buddies to help keep me motivated too! Anyone can add me. :)
  • Geraghty91
    Geraghty91 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, need to lose approx 18 pound. Exercising is not the problem but definitely need help with my diet :) Add me :)
  • Dhommy
    Dhommy Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello there im new to this just trying to figure out where to start :) meeting people that are in the same boat i wanna be a hot mommy :) and feel great about myself :) i need some support to get me going Thanks :happy:
  • ImmerJetzt
    ImmerJetzt Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me ^.^
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I am always open to new friends, and I don't ask for much. I don't stalk profiles to see if you've logged in, or require you to send a message with a request - unless someone is noticably annoying or creepy, I really don't care! I'm about 60 lbs down out of my total 113 to reach my goal, and have found the ability to give others tips and encouragement while receiving the same has been immensely helpful with staying on track.
  • kilgore67
    kilgore67 Posts: 40
    Options
    There was a thread posted a few days ago for those who want to lose 100 lbs. Many of the people on my friends list posted on it. I'm 46 and want to lose a person, I'm tired of carrying 2 people's weight around. I'm a single mom of a 15 and 17 year old. I've lost 21 lbs. since my highest weight. I have amazing awesome friends but wouldn't mind a few more. My diary is open.

Michelle in Ohio
  • cupboard_stalking
    cupboard_stalking Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've just quickly added as few people on the way through, but not sent any messages as I should be in the bath and going to bed already!

Looking for healthy eating friends to keep me motivated, I'm no saint with my food but I can't see another diary without vegetables...it makes me sad!

Add me, No need for messages :-)
  • b_e_l_l_a_a_a_a_a_a
    b_e_l_l_a_a_a_a_a_a Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The more friends, the merrier! : ) I'm 18, in the 180's, looking to be 140. 5'5", let's be fraaaaaaaaans~ :bigsmile:
  • Tmatthias63
    Tmatthias63 Posts: 11
    Options
    looking for some pplz to help me stay on the ball this time around

Plz add me :) thanx
  • AlaniMSM
    AlaniMSM Posts: 20
    Options
    Hey. Names Alani. I'm 5'5 1/2 and I weight around 200 pounds. My gw is 140, and my ugw is 130. I've tried losing weight before, but would discontinue with the lack of motivation. I need friends so that I can get some inspiration and this time, keep going and not stop. So feel free to add me!
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im Jemell from Erie PA
  • stacyg1979
    stacyg1979 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am in.... need the support and glad to help as well
  • rachaelgoslan
    Options
    Im keen if anyone wants to send me a request :):flowerforyou:
  • WheresMyDragons
    Options
    I'm in!

New and very dedicated, I log in every day and would love some new friends to enjoy this journey with!
  • wardy1703
    wardy1703 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hiya!

I'm Hayley and I'm in the uk!

I'm here trying to loose few pounds (stones) and would love to share my journey with others.

Please feel free to add me....

Wardy1703

Xx
  • JMoore221979
    JMoore221979 Posts: 266
    Options
    I am on daily and offer advice to those that ask or post about it. If you need a daily logger and or friend to help out just shoot me a request with a message! Oh and I am an equal sex friend so if your a guy that needs motivation or help don't be shy lol.
  • lessofless
    lessofless Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I like friends too! I've been on and off lately, but I'm trying really hard to get motivated again. Almost back up to my highest weight... I will not get there again!