Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• ficklesoul
    ficklesoul Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hewwo Im Jas and I've gained horribly. Looking forward to lose 40-44lbs. Been depressed so I've been swaying from the good stuff and turn to the bad stuff :-p. In dire need of motivations and support system and some friends.
  • sheilanavora
    sheilanavora Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sheila, I'm 21, and I'm looking to get down to 180lbs. Currently at 210lb. Feel free to add me, I'm looking for some encouraging people and I'll be ready to motivate you too!
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    i have 100 lbs to lose... well 91 lbs to go lets give my first 9lb some damn credit! lol

add me if you have a similar long *kitten* journey and need your *kitten* kicked when you fall off the wagon. also, if you are willing to kick *kitten* if i fall of the wagon would be great too! alternatively, you could jump off the wagon with me, help me pull it to a ditch and burn it. then go out and get some pizza?

;) x
  • mscob
    mscob Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey all! New here.

Short term goals - lose 10 to 15 lbs in 2 months. However I'm going more-so off of measurements so I want clothes to fit better. Look great in a Military Ball gown!

Long-term goals - Make this new lifestyle habit. I'm 31 and feeling the effects of a whole bunch of different things health wise. I weigh 165 currently (5'4") and have yo-yo-ed between 150 and 170 since I was about 14.

Feel free to add me!
  • vicfzy
    vicfzy Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi all. Im in on this 2 if any one would like to add me. Allways welcome new friends and advice.
  • kvnl
    kvnl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Sydney and need to lose 10kg. Anyone what to befriend me for motivation and tips?
  • VaFJMan
    VaFJMan Posts: 93
    Options
    Add me if ya like
  • Sinyane
    Sinyane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to lose at least 12 kg to get to a normal weight. Add me, I'm really looking for some motivation and tips.
  • crystalcastles9
    crystalcastles9 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm 5'0 and here are my stats:
    SW: 156lbs
    CW: 132lbs
    GW: 110lbs

I log in daily and would love to help people out where I can! x
  • ladylalaland
    ladylalaland Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Laura from Belfast, Northern Ireland. Just started last week at 293lb's (20stone13lbs). I'm 32 years old (33 in July!) and 5ft 6''. Feeling rather daunted at the amount of weight I need to shift and will take all the support I can get. Also happy to provide support in return.
  • RBhyan
    RBhyan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey all , started on MFP in Feb 2014 & already lost more than 14 lbs in my 1st run..now on 2nd run to loose next 5 lbs and get some abs in 2nd run..Always looking for motivating friends..feel free to add me :smile:
  • slummymummy2014
    slummymummy2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sam and from uk. This is my 2nd attempt on MFP, would like to lose about 60lbs so have a long way to go! Please feel free to add me.
  • StraubreyR
    StraubreyR Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I log in daily, and can always use new friends! Have lost 15 pounds so far, looking to lose another 30 (maybe 40 we'll see). Most of my exercise is biking, with a bit of walking thrown in.

Add me if you like!
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • Sildwan
    Sildwan Posts: 17
    Options
    On here daily - in maintenance mode and always keen for more friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Think i've already commented on here already but oh wells!! I'm on here every day. Log my food most days, but supporting my friends all daaay eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverry day lol :heart: :drinker: :drinker:

I do slimming world, but that doesn't really matter. Most of my friends list don't actually do it. I'm 238lb at 5'8 :noway: :noway: Want to loose 70lb or more.

Feel free to add
    xxxx :flowerforyou:

Oh and i'm from London in the UK
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    hey all im a 31 nearly 32 year old guy from just outside of London who is trying to get back to being a healthy weight before toning up. i have lost about 30lbs so far this year and i want to lose about 60 more.

im always here and love to chat, oh and the little flirt here and there ;-)

hope you are all doing well and i look forward to being friends with all of you

x
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello friends! I'm a regular on MFP! I am the captain of the Purple Team for the MFP Spring into Summer Biggest Loser - GO PURPLE! I'm 5' 4", 36 years old, working mother of 4 daughters. My SW was 215 pounds, my CW is 183 pounds and my GW 150 pounds - and we'll see how I carry on from there!

Always welcome new friends to motivate and help motivate me!

:drinker:
  • FatFingers93
    Options
    I'm in!

Sent some request :tongue:
  • beccataz23
    beccataz23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) my goal is to lose 10-12 pounds by the end of summer.