Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• markytea
    markytea Posts: 7
    Options
    ANYONE Midlands based add me :) Infact where ever you are from add me :) the more the merrier
  • shaelyni
    shaelyni Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :flowerforyou:
  • jox14
    jox14 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey please add me.

Motivated and a daily logger :P

Jox14
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Feel free :flowerforyou:
  • mejc1
    mejc1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Good morning! I have gained 30 lbs this past year. I am over whelmed. Any advice for diet? Starting exercises? I am a little over 50 yrs old so don't want any exercises that are too PX90 ish.
  • goldeneyes17
    goldeneyes17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this only been on MFP for about a week, so far so good. Add me as friend if you like :flowerforyou:
  • lechesucio
    lechesucio Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Heyyyyyyyy

26 yr old in the DC area, lost 50, want to lose 25 more. I log in daily!
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    On here daily - in maintenance mode and always keen for more friends! Feel free to add me :)

Exactly the same here......I am in West Lothian, Scotland.
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Sent a few request but feel free to add. I try and log daily and always looking to provide support.
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm in also, have about 20 lbs to lose by the end of summer :)
  • aamenaa
    aamenaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Always looking to support more MFP-ers :smooched: Especially any girls who are also 5"8 & taller or fellow sporty people

22/5"10 aaand currently 135lbs with 10ish more to lose
  • luca15306
    luca15306 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I log everything daily, mostly eat gluten free and love supporting people through their journeys.
    plus always keen for more diaries to stalk :)
    add away :) x
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    Hi, i'm almost at target, just 6 more pounds to go but i log daily and will carry on throughout maintenance so feel free to add me :smile:
  • MSmith74
    MSmith74 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • minkymou
    minkymou Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm a mum of two, my youngest being 8 weeks and I'm desperate to lose my mummy tummy and get into the best shape of my life (easier said than done... I've just nearly collapsed after a treadmill session... The first in over 12 months)! I'm in the UK and would like female mummy friends to keep me motivated and on track. Hopefully I can return the favour :)
  • shanimal589
    Options
    My name is Shann, and I am 24, and looking to lose roughly 100 pounds. I am eating healthy and working out.
    I am 5'10, and very unhealthy - I am coming off a caffeine/sugar addiction. (I drank more than 2L's of pop a day until recently)
    Looking for others in similar situations.
    Add me :)
  • a6pack
    a6pack Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new MFP friends. I keep my log open and try provide encouragement as often as I can. I live outside of Washington DC and have at least another 10, may 15 pounds to go until I feel comfortable with my weight. Please feel free to add me!
  • Cin46
    Cin46 Posts: 5
    Options
    Im IN!!! Add me! :)
  • janinelambiase
    Options
    IN! Add me :-)
  • eemitchell1984
    eemitchell1984 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey all! New to this site... well signed up originally years ago and never logged in. So now its time to take things seriously! I turned 30 last month and am just tired of being uncomfortable. I have 50lbs to lose.. and then to maintain (always the hardest part for me). I started walking 2.5 miles on my lunch break 3-4 x week since that's the only time i can find to be active. I commute about 3hrs a day which kills any and all of my "me" time since I'm also a full time single mom! I'm using a fitbit flex (3rd week), runkeeper (6th week), and now this. Calorie counting is the last part of the puzzle and DANG its hard :(. When I started this journey on April 10th I weighed in at 186 at 5'3". Here's to any and all progress!

So... good luck to everyone out there! We all deserve to feel AMAZING about ourselves each morning we get dressed and look in the mirror! As in life, friends are always welcome. Were all here for a common goal so stay strong and positive peeps!