Options

Replies

• Monsterliana
    Monsterliana Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I like friends! Daily user here...
  • karrot292002
    Options
    Hi I'm new here feeling lost and ready to give up desperate need of buddies :smile:
  • cwalflower
    cwalflower Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Nicole, just getting active on here again and see that most people on my friends list have been inactive, life happens. So in need of new friends and support!
  • wvualesha
    wvualesha Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in! Alesha - 35 - live in MD - looking to lose 80 lbs and then I'll re-evaluate. Making small changes to reach big goals!
  • Dylllie
    Dylllie Posts: 72
    Options
    Making a more recent post, but add me everyone (:

Love all the motivation y'all give me.
  • Kel1677
    Kel1677 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in I have no friends yet but sure could use some. My name is Kellie and I'm trying to lose 60lbs. I'm doing weight watchers and mfp. I lost 4 lbs last week
  • devynneleven
    devynneleven Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need some MFP friends to help keep me motivated! I've gained about 10 pounds in the last year, and would LIKE to lose 15, but would be happy with 10 :)

I have been at a desk job for the past year, and i work from home so i have a hard time NOT snacking all day. I used to be a nanny so I am also a lot less active than i used to be.

I'm from Michigan and now that the weather is FINALLY (hopefully) getting nicer i plan to be more active doing yard work/walking the dogs, ect ect :)
  • tinatrussell
    tinatrussell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there- was using the app for like 31 days then skipped 2 days and back on - looking for friends to help motivate each other and share food ideas- I'm so sick of healthy food lol :sad:
  • mtoberos
    mtoberos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is meagan 30 years old. Looking to lose 50-70 lbs . I have been going back and forth between WW and this app. I can't seem to stick to anything !! I get bored easily with food ! I hate veggies. Looking for tips, motivation , and friends in the same boat as me !! Add me and feel free to leave me feedback!! I am always looking to hear about what other people do and what works for them!
  • Jenn_M_76
    Jenn_M_76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends. I am on daily. I am looking for motivation and looking to motivate. The more the merrier. I have learned a lot over the years and very willing to help any way I can.
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    welcome to add me :)
  • Almah544
    Almah544 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, brand new to this, Im looking to lose 10 lbs and it apparently is harder than i Thought. I been working out for two months, but doesnt seem like i have lost anything. Im starting to now calorie count hoping that helps me reach my goal.

I am in downey, CA
  • rconboy64
    rconboy64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. always looking for motivation
  • jennybean0117
    Options
    I also need some friends... I have 0 on here! Lost about 120 lbs about 2 years ago...went thru some tough times and gained about 35 of it back. Looking to kick this extra weights butt! But sometimes need a lil motivation to get to the gym!
  • katebellor
    katebellor Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Searching for new people to help me keep motivated!

I'm weigh about 273, and am looking to get under 200! I have a friend who is getting married next August, and I'm determined to not be the fat bridesmaid!!

Also, my husband and I are looking to start a family soon, and I know this would be easier if I were to maintain a healthier weight.

Just looking for to friendly faces to help keep me in line! :)
  • MikePXstream
    MikePXstream Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Mike. I have been on here for a little over a year. I have lost about 20 pounds and been able to keep it off. Now I just try to maintain what I have, decrease my body fat% a little more and have fun doing it. I'm a beachbody junkie! I have completed P90X, P90X3, Insanity, T25, and have 3 weeks left in LesMills Combat. My next program will either be Asylum, which is waiting for me on my shelf, or will go back to resistance training for a couple months. I am part of a group with about 50-60 other people that help motivate and support each other everyday, and that has probably been one of the biggest contributors for me maintaining the level I have reached. Fee free to add me. Together, we can win this!
  • fit4w8
    fit4w8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me if you like, would love to have support and also be supportive for others :happy:
  • b_e_l_l_a_a_a_a_a_a
    b_e_l_l_a_a_a_a_a_a Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    IN for more friends, the more the merrier. Anyone can add me!! :drinker:
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • BLG050693
    BLG050693 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I need some motivation :)