Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• hp4thebest
    hp4thebest Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello everyone:

I been here with The Struggle to Stay Motivated . I stared working out and my feet got injure.
  • macmallrat
    macmallrat Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey Y'all! I've got about 75 pounds to go and would love to make friends on here so we can encourage and support one another :). I'm doing optifast 800 through Alexian Brothers in IL. Feel free to add me as a buddy. I'm on here everyday.
  • emsi3
    emsi3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and would love to make some friends on here. I'm starting simple and waiting to lose 54lbs and i've already lost 14 since joining a 2 weeks ago.
  • hollyj150892
    hollyj150892 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi i have lost around half stone, on here daily and really trying but could do with new friends for new meal ideas and to help im around 13st now and still have a long way to go as i want to get to around 11st... Feel free to add me :)
  • MeganML84
    MeganML84 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi all! Have lost about 20 lbs so far and looking for a bigger support group:) I log in every day and have an open diary! Add me:)
  • brookejowell16
    brookejowell16 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I havent lost any weight yet (that i know about), been on here for 3 days and focusing on NSV untill i can see for a fact that there is weight loss then I will weigh and post the results, I am always looking for friends, and ANYONE who is dedicated to motivating others and keeping up with their own goals feel free to add me. thanks
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am on my second go-round and have had great success on this site. Always looking for friends who motivate and enjoy receiving motivation back!
  • RedWritesBooks
    RedWritesBooks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Newbie here, I'd love to find friends to trade tips, motivation and recipes with :)
  • FitFabDiva67
    FitFabDiva67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello Every one I have about 15 to go to get back to my profile picture. Hard to find friends committed enough to keep ME going!!! I"m always looking for friends, this journey I'm on is fierce, please feel free to add me and I'll do the same. I want to train to run my first half-marathon despite these bad knees, hips and ankles I have. Again, add me:) Thanks!
  • Gyyu
    Gyyu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys! So 3 days already down with this app! Ugh..its a been a little difficult but gotta keep going on!
    Hopefully before the start of summer, ill be ready to compete in swim triathlons :D Im looking for other former athletes like me that are trying to get back into shape! The more the merrier :)
    Keep at it guys!
  • franlaaar92
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have committed to a 'lifestyle' change and am in my third week now! The toughest part is over I believe :) looking for fun and enthusiastic friends for inspiration and to inspire them in return! Please add :)
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am 31! I have lost about 65 pounds so far and have a ways to go!

I recently did my first 5k, a color run which was super fun!

I am a pretty talkative and like to inspire people!

Between me and my 3 other siblings, we have lost about 600 pounds in the last 9 months.

ADD ME! :D
  • freshstart14
    freshstart14 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    25 years old.. about 20lbs to lose. I log in every day (just accidentally broke a long streak! :( ) feel free to add me!
  • sofiawantstolose
    sofiawantstolose Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm not new around here, but lots of my friends have recently become inactive and I've lost them.
    I'm 18, I've lost 16 pounds, SW was 168lbs, CW is 151.2, and my goal weight is 140 lbs.
    I play volleyball and I'm studying to be a doctor
  • 38laura40
    38laura40 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello MFP:smile:
    Always looking for new friends:happy:
    38~5'4 looking to get to 120 /140 lbs
  • doug_pierce
    doug_pierce Posts: 255
    Options
    ALL PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME...but note: I am sarcastic, and if you give me the opportunity to make a joke, I will take it. Also, I tend to not offer generic encouragement, but will definitely speak up if I have insight or experience that is relevant to a comment or post.
  • Tenajberry
    Tenajberry Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

I'm looking for a few active users to remind me that I'm not alone! I am going through phase two of my weight loss (I took about a year off of eating correctly) and am now back on track. I'm looking to lose about 20 lbs using conscientious eating and light activity/exercise. I use the wii U for a lot of my stuff, so if you have wii U fit that's cool, too!

Thanks for the add!
  • OldChief01
    OldChief01 Posts: 3
    Options
    Me Me Pick Me! I give good friend.

I have sent FR to the last 5 posters. Woohoo!
  • OccamsDisposableRazor
    OccamsDisposableRazor Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I joined last year and reached my goal weight... then I fell off the wagon and gained it all back. Surprise, surprise! :huh: Now I'm back on MFP with a vengeance! I spend more time on here than FB, lol.

I'm a 33 y/o female in Memphis, TN. Starting weight: 152 lb. Current weight: 147 lb. Goal weight: 135 lbs, but I'm more interested in inches lost and strength gained than just weight. I'm working on eating healthier, but I loves me the food, so I'm all about moderation and not dieting... certainly not fad diets. My biggest focus now is getting my tuckus off the couch. It was a slow start, but now I find I'm just happier in general when I've been working out. I do zumba 3x a week, lots of walking at work after lunch, machine and free weights in between zumba days, and any other fun activity that presents itself. My food diary is always open, and if you ever look at it, you'll quickly see that "Will work out for food" is my motto. :laugh:

Everyone is welcome to add me! Hope to see many of you in my news feed SOON! :drinker:
  • GenZombie
    GenZombie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

I am a 21 day member looking to find more friends--feel free to add me!
    SW:168 CW: 148 GW: 130 (possibly 120, but we'll see what 130 looks and feels like first!)

63365056.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter