Options

Replies

• PantherPride833
    Options
    HEY!
  • dawnmoonb
    dawnmoonb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in I need friends. I'm trying to get started on this healthy life style. Been 8 days with out soda and that is very big for me. Trying to eat better and started yoga once a week and plan to add to that. Trying to form good habits so I stick to it please add me.
  • Mimi_Roar
    Mimi_Roar Posts: 15
    Options
    Needing friends that motivate comment on things as well as support .I log on every day
  • MissAlyGator
    MissAlyGator Posts: 185
    Options
    Would love to have more positive, encouraging people on my friends list! :)
  • Cassaluna89
    Options
    I'm just starting over again on my workout routine. It's been pretty difficult between work, kids and medical issues. I can't give up though...I know there's a healthier me and I want to meet her! I know support is so helpful when we get sidetracked, or sick or whatever excuse comes our way! I would love if you added me as a friend, it would really help me stay focused and I promise to be encouraging to you as well!
  • nekishalynn
    Options
    Hi, Just started a week ago, and 10 pounds down. Looking for friends to help motivate =)
  • raelia
    raelia Posts: 23
    Options
    I love having new friends! Please feel free to add me. I love talking to some of the very nice people I have met here. I like to hear your stories and successes. I like to offer information, ideas, and support too! I still have a little ways to go. :)
  • EmiDeeDoo
    EmiDeeDoo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I technically joined last year, but I stopped using the app and never really used the site until now. 5-foot-3, finally down to 151lb and I'm aiming for either 125lb or to slim down and tone up until I feel like I did when I was 125. Since I'd like some muscle, I'll probably be happy in the 130's, honestly.

I'm using Ripped in 30 paired with Walk Away the Pounds DVDs and they're doing me lots of good so far. :)

Feel free to add me if you want a buddy to whine and laugh at.
  • jaimestroud5
    jaimestroud5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started about two weeks ago...have lost 9 lbs. Have a LOT more to go. Add me...I need that motivation!
  • RJB004
    RJB004 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    By your name I'd say ur a runner. Is this true and have u always been one? I'd like to start, but every time I try, I don't do well and I quit. I'm trying to get the most into a workout the quickest because I have 3 "smallish" kids that keep me busy. Any tips would be great.
  • tits_mcclure
    Options
    Add me! Add me!! I've been using the MFP app for a while but only recently discovered the website. I want to get back to my pre-university weight and I'm training for a 10k in a couple of weeks as well as some spartan sprints. Lets bet friends!
  • babymulanz
    babymulanz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm Emily, I'm looking to lose 26 - 37 pounds (12-17kgs). I'm getting married in October so hopefully I can slim down some in time for that. I'm an emotional eater and really struggle with preparing healthy meals because I get down & tired/lazy after work. Would love some friends/mutual support so would appreciate anyone that can add me :)
  • SheilaParker
    SheilaParker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just started back using MFP and looking for new friends.
  • Supergirljk
    Supergirljk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends. I log & I'm active. Feel free to add:)
  • caitology
    caitology Posts: 50
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, but please don't be one of those who logs 4 hours of "vigorous cleaning" as your exercise!
  • electricllady
    electricllady Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Trish! Recently fell in love with myfitnesspal , add me as your friend! I've been into fitness for a couple years but mfp is reeeally helping me out with my diet. Been so close for so long but never been "there" ya know. Trying to get to 22% body fat. Have 6.2 lbs of fat to lose. But its hard when its the last little bit. Yay!!!
  • janellejacqueline
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me. I'm quite active, I log all the time but sometimes I forget to log exercise. I don't have much weight to lose but it's still very challenging for me.
    I am 5'5 and about 137lbs, looking to get down to 125 ish

I am a runner, I lift and love to do spin.

Looking for people with similar goals.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Always accepting... I'm active and share diary...
  • unknowen
    unknowen Posts: 5
    Options
    add me ppl have lost 14kgs so far, but another 18kgs to go, so if u want more motivation add me, and if your from hamilton nz maybe we could train together and help each other out.
  • PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been on here for a few days and am trying to get healthier myself! I need all the support and motivation I can get! I'm 5'6.5 and 105 and just really wanting to better my health and lifestyle.

I'm on here every day and quite consistent and would love to help motivate others as well! I'm trying to add some lean muscle while I get up to a healthier weight (hopefully).

Add me if you're interested in supporting one another! :)