Nobody likes being "the tall, fat girl."

Options
13»

Replies

• lovelyx091
    lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your replies! Other tall an shorties hehe.
    With support and dedication we will definitely meet our goals.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    5'9" here and happily maintaining right around 150 pounds, down from nearly 280. You can do it!!
  • hufflybug
    hufflybug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Was 5'8 but now an 5'7 (did you know you can shrink during pregnancy?) i want to loose 60-70lbs :smile:
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel on this one...I am 6 ft tall at last year I was at 281 ( my highest ) now I am at 187. Feel free to add me. Trust me , you arent alone.
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    5'11" and my highest was also 281. Currently at about 210 and looking to lose about 30-40 more. There are LOTS of tall girls around here!
  • Marissa5909
    Marissa5909 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm also 22 years old and I'm 5"9, I'm trying to lose 70 lbs...feel free to add me. I'm fairly new to this and I'm looking for motivation as well as offer it.
  • bonedacious99
    bonedacious99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump ????
  • Testami73
    Testami73 Posts: 35
    Options
    I used to be the tall, fat mom. I am still big, but now I am strong too! I lost 70 lbs a three years ago. My current goal is to lose 60 more. I am 6'2".
  • hazeleys_86
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and need to work on losing 60 lb nice to see others so supportive on here
  • cqoconnell
    cqoconnell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    5'8 checking in! Funny how I used to think I was the "big girl" in high school just cause I was taller than my friends. Now here I am 10 years later, and I look at those photos thinking "Damn, that's my GOAL!" Started with MFP 105 days ago at 214lb... Now I'm 32lbs down. Getting closer to that healthy BMI and stronger every day :-)
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Tall girls rule!! (short girls also rule)!

PS Sorry for crashing the party, best of luck to everyone.