What's the best most memorable comment you ever got?

Options
12346»

Replies

• firfeous
    firfeous Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    probably the one I just got where he said 'next time I see you I'm going to smash the *blank* out of you'
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    A guy told me the sexiest thing about me was my confidence. He said he always dated girls who looked down when they entered a crowded room and never made eye contact with strangers and I always held my head up high. I never noticed how many people do that till he pointed it out. So now it stuck with me ..... :wink:
  • Letshopeforthebest
    Letshopeforthebest Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    A guy told me the sexiest thing about me was my confidence. He said he always dated girls who looked down when they entered a crowded room and never made eye contact with strangers and I always held my head up high. I never noticed how many people do that till he pointed it out. So now it stuck with me ..... :wink:

Confidence is sexy in men too! Wish I had more!
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    A man once approached me and said I was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen in all his life. My son said, "Mom, he was inebriated." LOL, I don't care, I'll take it!!

Also it's cute that when I go places with my son, he gets mad when men stare at me and he once told a guy "Take a picture, it'll last longer." :laugh:
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    after having sex a girl told me "I haven't cum that much in the last year"

hard not to let that go to your head :bigsmile:
  • crohnsfighter
    crohnsfighter Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Cute Barista at Starbucks was handing me my drink, she said "I like your beard" and smiled at me. I was a doofus and said "You too!" and walked away quickly right after realizing what an idiot I was.

First and only compliment I've received by a stranger all year! :tongue:
  • Autk79
    Options
    You should be beyond confident with that body :wink:
  • Autk79
    Options
    @letsshoppeforth lol. It didnt reply to your comment
  • RINat612
    RINat612 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Cute Barista at Starbucks was handing me my drink, she said "I like your beard" and smiled at me. I was a doofus and said "You too!" and walked away quickly right after realizing what an idiot I was.

First and only compliment I've received by a stranger all year! :tongue:

Those of us who aren't used to getting compliments regularly usually make an idiot out of ourselves when we do get one.

I feel your pain.