NFL Draft threaad

Options
12346»

Replies

• tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

Love the Bridgewater pickup. Awesome college stats. His TD/INT was phenominal! Not to mention his completeion percentage. Poor pro-day, but awesome private workout! Hopefully he's got some strength, so Patterson can use his legs. And he only costs us a 2nd and a 4th. And we have Cleveland's 5.

Agree with you on Bridgewater. Im kind of surprised he dropped so far. Played in a pro style offense. Seems like a great kid. Perfect for vikings, because he won't even have to be rushed into being a starter.

Bills paid a crazy price for Watkins. Especially considering the WR depth in this draft.

Is an extra first AND fourth rounder worth trading up 5 places? Is there THAT much of a difference between Watkins and Odell (or the other WRs)? Im asking seriously - I love Watkins but don't know much abotu the others.

Buffalo is going to exciting to watch with Spiller/Watkins and Manuel tho.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Can't say that I am enamored with Manziel, but I have to love the way that Farmer has worked the draft. It gives me hope with the front office for a change. I can't decide who they should pick at 34 (Hyde, Lee or Su'o-filo). I am leaning towards Hyde, but think I am ok with any of them.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Totally happy with the Raiders taking Mack. I wanted either Watkins, Mack, or Evans, or for them to trade down. As soon as Jacksonville went Bortles I was psyched - Oakland would get any of the 3!

Rumors are David Carr in the 2nd round for Oakland. I'd be OK with that as well.

Your franchise is such a mess I doubt much is going to help you. Good luck though.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Manziel is a douche and is WAY overrated. He'll be out of the league by 2018.

Amen. I'll be damned if my Cowboys pick him.

Your Cowboys (Jerry Jones) are just dumb enough to pick him up, but they surprised me this year and passed. You need to get Jones removed before y'all will ever compete again. Sad but true.
  • rfw24
    rfw24 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Seahawk fanatic here. I live in Ohio and I stayed up past 11:00 only to see Seattle trade their #32 pick. Don't get me wrong, I am happy they did this. More picks, later as well. Coach P and GM have done an excellent job lately about getting good late round pics.
  • jefferytmc
    jefferytmc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My Falcons did exactly as I hoped, they did not have a shot at Robinson, but they picked up Mathews and he should be able to provide some good protection for Ryan.

Now, they have an early pick in Round 2, hopefully they can pick up a good rusher.
  • monkeywizard
    monkeywizard Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Any other Jaguar fans here?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Any other Jaguar fans here?

On Earth? Not likely!
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm a Titans fan, and am used to mediocrity. When I saw our pick, Lewan, I was like,..."who"? I guess since the Texans got Clowney, the whole AFC South will try to get something to counter. It's especially a good idea for us, because our quarterback is glass. Hoping for Carr, Methensburger in the 2nd round. Even McCarron would do. If we went for Carlos Hyde to replace CJ.5K, I'd be okay with that, too.
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Thats a good pick for the Titans. Could have a 10 year player that you dont have to worry about
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Totally happy with the Raiders taking Mack. I wanted either Watkins, Mack, or Evans, or for them to trade down. As soon as Jacksonville went Bortles I was psyched - Oakland would get any of the 3!

Rumors are David Carr in the 2nd round for Oakland. I'd be OK with that as well.

Your franchise is such a mess I doubt much is going to help you. Good luck though.

I agree, they won't be making a deep playoff run for a few years. But if they can go 8-8 & play the playoff spoiler role for the next couple of years...that would be an improvement!
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thats a good pick for the Titans. Could have a 10 year player that you dont have to worry about

Yes, between him, Warmack and Levitre hopefully we'll have a decent OL. It was just puzzling since we got Ohr out of free agency...

We need a QB, a CB and a RB, too... we're basically in rebuilding mode. Again.

I'm staying positive, though.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options

Yes, between him, Warmack and Levitre hopefully we'll have a decent OL. It was just puzzling since we got Ohr out of free agency...

We need a QB, a CB and a RB, too... we're basically in rebuilding mode. Again.

I'm staying positive, though.

I think it is about getting an OL to keep your injury prone QB upright. Locker is good just injury prone.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Browns fan here. NOT happy about getting Johnny football!:angry::angry: :angry: :angry: :explode: :explode: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Giants fan, and pretty UNDERWHELMED with picking up ANOTHER wide-receiver (Odell Beckham Jr.), particularly when we're in DESPERATE need of help on the offensive line :noway: :grumble: :angry:
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    HOly crazy draft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!