Losing in place I don't want to

Options
How do I stop losing weight in my boobs… They have already gotten smaller and I don't want them getting any smaller.

Replies

• DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Can't. Body fat goes on a first on last off basis. You do not get to choose where it goes or where it comes from. Genetics.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    i've head bench pressing pushes them out/makes them perkier.

would not expect it to make them that much larger tho.

If you've really lost a lot there, theres a good chance that its going to slow down or stop and start coming more from other areas. this will happen at some point at least
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Can't. Body fat goes on a first on last off basis. You do not get to choose where it goes or where it comes from. Genetics.

^
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options

Yup. That.
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options

/\ yes.You lose weight from all over.
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    Also that sounds like a haiku
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    How do I stop losing weight in my boobs… They have already gotten smaller and I don't want them getting any smaller.

You can't choose where you lose fat unfortunately. Has to come down to a decision between boobs and health (assuming you are overweight at all).
  • ErinMcMom
    ErinMcMom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain OP! I feel like the majority of my 20 lb lost has come from my chest. Here's hoping that stops and other areas get in on the weight loss party ASAP! :)
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    If you are at a normal weight you can start adding muscle for the body you want instead of losing more weight. This way you can have extra weight, and keep your figure better. Lifting makes everything perkier. For example you want a small, trim waist. If you diet down to the small waist you might get too skinny. If you tone up your waist will get smaller while your weight stays the same.
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Been there done that! Sorry for your loss.:flowerforyou:
    You can always buy them back! :wink:
  • OkamiLavande
    OkamiLavande Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Just hope you don't go down to a 30C like I did. My boobs shrunk majorly. :cry:
  • msbeeblebrox
    msbeeblebrox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Been there done that! Sorry for your loss.:flowerforyou:
    You can always buy them back! :wink:

:)
  • mcspiffy88
    mcspiffy88 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    If its any consolation ladies, most men are not into the fatty boobs ..

If you keep dropping weight until when your stomach shrinks it WILL make your boobs look bigger. (and they will be firmer/better formed too than two sagging sacks of fat)
  • Danicacub
    Danicacub Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Its just gonna happen, I hated it too and it almost made me give up, because when I was bigger that was my only good asset (I thought) it was safety in my self esteem. But work with your body and you will have great results and great proportions. I have a smaller body and still decent size boobs! It will all be okay :) trust me, I freaked out about it a lot!
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    If its any consolation ladies, most men are not into the fatty boobs ..

If you keep dropping weight until when your stomach shrinks it WILL make your boobs look bigger. (and they will be firmer/better formed too than two sagging sacks of fat)

Not necessarily. Mine are two sagging sacks of breast tissue that have been tortured with breast feeding and weight loss. They look fuller when my BF% is up, but they still hang a little low. The skin doesn't necessarily come springing back and pull them back up after carrying a heavy load for years. I am okay with the idea that they will be like this and that if I want them back in place over the pectoral muscle a bit more I will have to pay for it. The only thing that makes my breasts look bigger is a padded push-up bra.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

30C is small now? :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    i wish i had this problem
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

30C is small now? :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Not all C's are "large". 30C is the same cup value as a 32B, 34A, and 28D.
  • RealRelicVa
    RealRelicVa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Really hoping to have this problem myself. I did a check this morning. They are looking firmer now. A few more push up sessions and a bit more reps on the inclines........and I think I can get my college boobs back :D
  • jsissom86
    jsissom86 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Same here -- I realized I'm going to have to pay to get them where I want them to be. :) I've always had DD boobs and at one time I was 125 5'11" with them, so I didn' think me heading back to that number would shrink them, since they were already there. BUT WAS I WRONG! I've started saving, now for a breat lift. I don't necessarily want them big, just high up there. LOL