22lbs progress pics after 30 Day Shred & Alpha T25

Options
meca85
meca85 Posts: 81 Member
Started at the end of February on 30 Day Shred and doing about 30min of Zumba.
I lost about 13lbs.
Then I started Alpha T25 and lost about 8/9lbs and am no longer doing Zumba as t25 seems enough for me now.
I am currently 144lbs and doing Beta t25.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

I'm posting just in case you're interested in 30Day Shred or t25.
They are amazing and they work!!!!*
*Along with a healthier lifestyle and eating habits.

PhotoFancie2014_05_09_16_04_21_20140509_161736_zpsl9fyzvzt.jpg

Replies

• Danicacub
    Danicacub Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOW! such a big difference! Keep going! :)
  • Kaitlyn811
    Kaitlyn811 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!!!
  • akh1981
    akh1981 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You're doing awesome!!
  • meca85
    Options
    Thank you ladies.
    The journey hasn't been easy, but i cannot believe i've gotten this far.
    It was a lot of sweat drenched and trying to focus on healthier foods.
  • hgaspard83
    hgaspard83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    great job !!!! by the way how tall are u ?
  • meca85
    Options
    great job !!!! by the way how tall are u ?

I'm only 5'2"
    That's why i'm all "stocky" LoL
    My 5lbs is like 10lbs on someone taller.
  • kyala16
    kyala16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is alphat25
  • meca85
    Options
    What is alphat25

Focus T25 is a "series" of 3 workouts each one consists of 5 weeks: Alpha, Beta, Gamma.
    Within these 5 weeks there are several different workouts that are scheduled for 6 days a week for only 25min a day.
    This is their official website:
    http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/focus-t25-workout-mobile.do

I do not sell their products, nor am I a coach or use their shakes, but I can vouch that the workouts are effective when paired with healthy eating habits.
  • camoani
    camoani Posts: 14
    Options
    I see you've been working hard!
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Well im intersted! Would not mind trying the workout part.
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look sooo good!! You're doing fabulous my MFP friend!! I wish you always the best :drinker:
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! and in such a small amount of time too......congrats!
  • rolyh
    rolyh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Starting to see a lot more door!
  • NzBuilt
    NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    wow amazing such a big effort welldone keep smashing it......
  • littlemissjoyful
    littlemissjoyful Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's great! Quick question - how "hard" is T25 in comparison to Shred? Because I want to do T25 as a change from Shred now and in spite of doing it for a little bit the thought of T25 still fills me with some sort of exercise fear! Thanks :)
  • meca85
    Options
    You look sooo good!! You're doing fabulous my MFP friend!! I wish you always the best :drinker:

Thank you hun!
    You're so sweet and it's wonderful to have your support!
    <3
  • meca85
    Options
    Starting to see a lot more door!
    LoL
    It's painfully funny and true!
  • meca85
    Options
    That's great! Quick question - how "hard" is T25 in comparison to Shred? Because I want to do T25 as a change from Shred now and in spite of doing it for a little bit the thought of T25 still fills me with some sort of exercise fear! Thanks :)
    I must say i am glad i did 30 day shred first because altgough THAT was tough t25 is similar but just takes it to a whole new level.
    I skimmed through several workouts before i started t25 and thought OMG i could NEVER do that! But Shaun T is a really good trainer and obviously works up to some of those difficult moves and he does have a modified versions as well.

I was so glad when 30DS was over cuz i love Jillian but she started to get sooo annoying! LoL idk why tho.
    I've now been with Shaun T for 6 weeks and love everything about how he trains you.

So if and when you're ready to move up from 30DS i highly recommened t25.
  • meca85
    Options
    Thank you all!!
    Again this battle seemed impossible but other than my husband the people on MFP have been an enormous support.
    i have facebook as well, but no one there is trying to lose weight or get into shape. So i really appreciate all the kindness and support I get from you guys. You all keep me in check =) thank you!!!!!!

<3
  • jenna40_2go
    jenna40_2go Posts: 101
    Options
    Congrats on the loss! Your looking amazing! I have started the t25 workout about 2 weeks ago. I repeated week one just to get the correct form. I didn't do any other exercises before starting. It's difficult but by the time you start to think OMG I can't possibly go any longer you only have 10 min left and your thinking well it's only 10 min I can finish. In 2 weeks I lost 5 lbs & about a total of 5 inches all over ( waist hips thighs and chest (by chest I mean I'm measuring back boobs, cup size has not changed)). I don't work for the program or drink shakes or anything like that. I just stick to my calories and do the workouts. Good luck with beta! Let us know how it goes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!