A few things no one would guess by your appearance

Options

Replies

• msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    My heart gets broken more times in a day than I care to admit.
  • SarahNicoleW94
    Options
    I HATE wearing knickers and usually go without!
  • mralmayes
    mralmayes Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My heart gets broken more times in a day than I care to admit.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm a big ole softy so it always sucks to hear that especially when you know how it feels.
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I used to play flute and chello, quite well actually! Performed in a few shows.Oh and used to be a swimmer and trampoliner lol... (What happened to me!!!! :sad: :ohwell: )
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I use to be in a punk band. Mohawks and everything!
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I HATE wearing knickers and usually go without!

Thank god it isn't just me omg :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    My flexibility rating is between concert ballerina and contortionist... I can dislocate many of my joints on command.

I leg press over 600lbs.

I was a soon to be college softball pitcher with a 100mph+ fastball at 17. I can also throw a curve ball with a football with a spiral, as well as throw it over 50 yards.

My music and writing is internationally known... I have a vocal range from tenor to soprano, and have appeared in several operas. I play 5 instruments as well.

I'm a diagnosed anorexic/bulimic who has to force feed herself; this is the #1 hurdle regarding my weightloss.

I've never had a PBR (oh hipster me...)
  • Quasita
    Options
    I'm hornier than Ron Jeremy...

This is funny because if you watch interviews with him, you find out that his ability has nothing to do with horniness...
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd in some ways...
    I love to play music, to read and i have many online webcomics (that i make)
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    i speak Chinese fluently
  • Quasita
    Options
    I figured I'd add this after reading several pages...

Other than my "out and proud" Clive Barker obsession, my biggest fascination regarding media/movies/documentaries/etc. is serial killers and violent offenders. I obsessively watch Investigation Discovery series, and spent hours perusing the "#1 most controversial website on the internet" where I saw more real life grit and gore than I should probably admit... My favorite serial killers are HH Holmes, Dahmer, and Albert Fish, but I would only want to exchange letters with Dahmer.

I'm also probably one of Omaha's top legal ethnobotanical "experts," and the resident kratom expert here; online, I run one of the only independent review blogs, and advise many people on the subject.

Lastly, I've owned and operated my own business since 2008, starting from nothing but a degree and a desire.
  • damcoole
    damcoole Posts: 12
    Options
    bipolar

I have a child that will soon graduate from college

I am the best Galaga player in history

Andrew Laidlaw? Your pictures don't look the same.
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    That I don't pills ahaha for some reason, people always think I do hard drugs ( I only blaze sometimes ahaha)

My eyes change colour all the time, sometimes their blue, sometimes, their green, on rare occasions their like a lilac purple =)

despite being very fair skinned, I don't burn easily
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    My hair is brown. It just photographs blonde. I have no idea why or how this could happen.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I have 4 tattoos
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I am a professional operatic tenor
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I am a professional operatic tenor

That would be my guess....
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I have a doctoral degree and haven't owned a television since the mid 90s.
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Studying to become a neurological surgeon.
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Wow!