Losing in place I don't want to

Options
13»

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Just hope you don't go down to a 30C like I did. My boobs shrunk majorly. :cry:

30C is small now? :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Not all C's are "large". 30C is the same cup value as a 32B, 34A, and 28D.

C is C... The band size is not the same as the cup size which is why so many women are wearing bras that don't fit. :tongue:

No. You have no idea how bra sizing works.
  • gunshyangel78
    gunshyangel78 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    How do I stop losing weight in my boobs… They have already gotten smaller and I don't want them getting any smaller.

You can have some of mine... I'm nice like that :bigsmile:
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    If its any consolation ladies, most men are not into the fatty boobs ..

If you keep dropping weight until when your stomach shrinks it WILL make your boobs look bigger. (and they will be firmer/better formed too than two sagging sacks of fat)

Hey, for the record, my husband likes my sagging sacks of fat just fine. No need to shame people into exercising.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    How do I stop losing weight in my boobs… They have already gotten smaller and I don't want them getting any smaller.

You need to eat more calories, find the amount of calories at which you maintain and eat at that level. Then you will stop losing weight.
  • RHachicho
    RHachicho Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    small boobs are just as hot :happy:

Totally. If your boyfriend get's pissed cos you lose a cup sized or two dump him. Hes an immature *kitten*.
  • Insomniac8
    Insomniac8 Posts: 182
    Options
    Same problem here. Unfortunately, we have no control on the place of fat which is going away!
  • AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have gone down a full cup size :-(
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    <-- 32A and proud of it.
  • Insomniac8
    Insomniac8 Posts: 182
    Options
    To all who posted here about what men prefer or do not prefer:
    It's not the case at all here! The question is not what guys like, the girl hasn't even mentioned that she's sad or sth cause some guys won't like her boobs!!! We want to look at the mirror and enjoy our body in the first place, she's talking about her own preference.
  • 123456Cynthia
    Options
    On the other hand, how can you loose weight fast in the chest, arm, shoulder , boob area? Cardio? Weights? running? any suggestions??
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    On the other hand, how can you loose weight fast in the chest, arm, shoulder , boob area? Cardio? Weights? running? any suggestions??

:huh:

You can't control where the fat comes off from.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,566 Member
    Options
    As mentioned YOU CAN'T spot exercise or choose where fat comes off your body unless you're willing to go under the knife.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

C is C... The band size is not the same as the cup size which is why so many women are wearing bras that don't fit. :tongue:

nope nope nope.....cup size changes depending on band size. 32 DD is the same as 34 D.
  • MBrothers22
    MBrothers22 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

If you keep dropping weight until when your stomach shrinks it WILL make your boobs look bigger. (and they will be firmer/better formed too than two sagging sacks of fat)

All sorts of YES to this post.

Smaller is healthier too.

No, smaller is not necessarily healthier. Also all boobs are fatty. That's literally what they are. Unless you have implants...

So smaller breasts aren't better for your back health compared to larger breasts? That's what I was referring to.
  • MBrothers22
    MBrothers22 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

Nonsense all around.

Part of that is MY opinion, the other part is referring to BACK health. So no it is not nonsense. Thanks for trying though.
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

Go to a professional store like Dillard's or Maiden Form or even Frederick's of Hollywood or VS... they will tell you its called a 'sister' bra. When I went in when I was heavier, VS SWORE I measured a 40C, but NONE of them fit. The cup cut in and pinched. She then said hmmm... maybe you need the sister. I said, WHAT? She said sister. Every bra has a sister. It's where you go up or down depending on your situation because every woman's body is different. So, she went and got me a 38D. TADA! It fit. As I've lost weight, I've tried to go to a regular 36D, but no dice. I'm guessing I'll have to either do a 36DD or something. I have yet to try but will when I get desperate. LOL Anyways, a band measurement (which is all they do for a fitting) doesn't always tell the whole story of how a bra will fit. So, a cup is not a cup. It will depend on your build and shape.

Many women wear bras that don't fit simply because most don't take the time to try on a variety. My Mom is a perfect example. She says she is this size and that is the size she buys -- even if it doesn't fit. She will keep looking until she finds one that does. Which also helps explain incorrect sizing. Just like different brands of jeans, different brands of bras fit differently, too.
  • mcspiffy88
    mcspiffy88 Posts: 90 Member
    Options

No, smaller is not necessarily healthier. Also all boobs are fatty. That's literally what they are. Unless you have implants...

That is only half true, its a whole different kind of fat with completely different anatomic functions and traits.
  • pammiejean40
    pammiejean40 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the feed back! So far I was a D cup now have gone to a C cup… they are still big enough just don't want to lose anymore… since I have reached my goal weight