Help! No weight loss again :-(

Options
13»

Replies

• belleamore1234
    belleamore1234 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have just looked at your diary and your diet isn't great! Your eating an awful lot of sugar, why are you drinking squash instead of water? Beer is loaded with sugar and calories I can see almost no green veg in your diet and your still snacking on bicuits and eating sugary fruit regardless of your calorie intake sugar makes you fat its that simple! Your eating white carbs and no wholegrains, no nuts seeds or pulses, and I cant see any healthy snacks?

tumblr_n32wezVes41tw1vhco1_500.gif

And this is why we have to be 'mean' :(

There ya go.
    [/quote

Nobody should be eating biscuits for breakfast and doritos for snacks and thinkin they are going to lose weight!]
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Well now, I can see why you'd be down...Saturday 1,083 calories with no fat or carb or protein. Sort of tough to assist you when you are using the site accurately. Kind of like whining your car seized up on you, but you forget to mention you never checked the oil level. Add oil(calories and MACROS) first, then whine.....
  • Vigilance88
    Vigilance88 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    There ya go.
    <3
    Nobody should be eating biscuits for breakfast and doritos for snacks and thinkin they are going to lose weight!

If it helps them stay committed to their calorie deficit it is definitely helpful in losing weight.
  • belleamore1234
    belleamore1234 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    There ya go.
    <3
    Nobody should be eating biscuits for breakfast and doritos for snacks and thinkin they are going to lose weight!

If it helps them stay committed to their calorie deficit it is definitely helpful in losing weight.

So why isn't he losing weight then! lol I will tell you not everything begins and ends with calories, I could eat 5 snickers a day and still be within my limit is that going to aid my weight loss - NO! increase your protein, change your carbs to healthy ones, stop drinking sugary squash, increase your leafy green veg, add some oily fish, stop eating sugary snacks EVERYDAY, eat a proper breakfast - VOILA WEIGHTLOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Vigilance88
    Vigilance88 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    inaccurate logging most likely, especially for the last few pounds.

I can fit 5 snickers in my diet easily and I'll still lose weight as long as I log and plan around it. That's the point of this site.
    I guarantee if you eat too much "healthy carbs" and chicken you will gain weight.
    Oh and meal time is irrelevant. I skip breakfast every day and I'm doing fine.

Your healthy suggestions are fine, just don't make it look like you need to cut "unhealthy" food out to lose weight.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Anyone else got anymore ideas?

The only idea you need is to stay in a calorie deficit. Seriously, why would you ask that after everyone has given you the best advice (except the detox/cleanse/stop eating "bad food" people) you can get?
  • asciiqwerty
    asciiqwerty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    accuracy accuracy accuracy

the only way to make sure that what you think is a deficit is actually a deficit
    including weighing everything you consume and selecting correct and complete entries from the database
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    T̶r̶y̶ ̶d̶e̶t̶o̶x̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶y̶m̶p̶h̶a̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶d̶u̶p̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶o̶x̶i̶n̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶a̶j̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶"̶ ̶p̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶l̶y̶"̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶p̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶t̶o̶x̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶:̶/̶/̶w̶w̶w̶.̶w̶e̶b̶m̶d̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶d̶i̶e̶t̶/̶f̶e̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶/̶d̶e̶t̶o̶x̶-̶d̶i̶e̶t̶s̶-̶c̶l̶e̶a̶n̶s̶i̶n̶g̶-̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶v

Ah, much better!

In all seriousness, there are no 'toxins' in your body causing your lymphatic system to retain water. Your liver and kidneys are doing a bang-up job of keeping your system clean (if they weren't, you would have much bigger problems than a 2 lb temporary weight gain).