135 Vs 135: 4 size difference

Options

Replies

• orionuer
    orionuer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are my newest inspiration, WTG girl.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Before, hot. After, SMOKING HOT. Keep lifting those heavy weights, they seem to be agreeing with you. Or something.

:heart:
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Doing it right! I love this so much, perfect way to show that the scale does not tell the whole story! You look fabulous girl, way to go :D
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, good job =)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Before, hot. After, SMOKING HOT. Keep lifting those heavy weights, they seem to be agreeing with you. Or something.

:heart:

It's those laundry detergent bottle lifts that did it isn't it? :wink: Absolutely this! ^^^
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm brain boggled. Same weight, different sizes? :ohwell: The proof is in the pictures.

By the way, I totally thought the woman legendary butt and legs was you.
    Butt. Not sure where it came from? Oh wait, I know.

GjyIe20.jpg

....that's not me btw. ...not sure if that needs to be said?

[I kid, I kid.]
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Nicely done. bump for inspiration
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Bump for brilliance :heart: :heart: :heart:

You look absolutely amazing, Chelle, and sexy schmexy to an extreme.
  • monkeyinasuit
    monkeyinasuit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been following your progress for a while...congrats, you look amazing! My husband bought me my own power rack so yesterday was my first day on Stronglifts 5x5...again. I quit last year after we bought a house and moved to a place without a gym. Thanks for the inspiration to restart :-)

(I need to start a blog and start participating in the community for accountability...yes I do)
  • MagdaSea
    MagdaSea Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I've actually been looking and researching to see how much of a difference toning can make without much (or any in this case) weight loss. So thank you. This is very encouraging.
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well Done you look amazing! Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I've actually been looking and researching to see how much of a difference toning can make without much (or any in this case) weight loss. So thank you. This is very encouraging.

There's a lot (well maybe not a lot, but some) information of recomping around here. There are people (Iliftheavyacrylics for example) who have been very successful at changing the way their body looks without losing/gaining.

I'd link to her blog or pictures or something but it's basically impossible to get to a person's blog on purpose on this website.
  • Achrya
    Options
    3adc875e-c415-41b0-992d-6430c1d58507_zps849ede27.png

ILiftHeavyAcrylics, who lifted while staying at maintenance for a year. Visibly leaner and, in my opinion, a testament to the wonders of recomp.
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Bump because it needed to be....
  • airplanes00
    airplanes00 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Agreed weight lifting can change your body completely. Take measurements, pictures, buy a body fat reader. These are such better ways to track progress then the scale. And lift heavy. Awesome job.
  • annemariemk4
    annemariemk4 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    woo! Awesome!
  • FitBritt333
    FitBritt333 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your thread! Awesome success!!!
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    3adc875e-c415-41b0-992d-6430c1d58507_zps849ede27.png

ILiftHeavyAcrylics, who lifted while staying at maintenance for a year. Visibly leaner and, in my opinion, a testament to the wonders of recomp.
    I never would have guessed the picture on the right, green bra, was the heavier weight.
  • Achrya
    Options
    Ahhhhh.

This explain the PM's I've been getting today.
  • aliakynes
    aliakynes Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, absolutely wonderful.
    I'd link to her blog or pictures or something but it's basically impossible to get to a person's blog on purpose on this website.

So many issues with the blogs here! Like how are we supposed to know when someone comments on it or responds after we leave a comment on someone else's blog? Sorry, rant over.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!