Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    You're not 5.4% bodyfat btw.
  • CoffeeBugg
    CoffeeBugg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Also, you advice really isn't good. In fact it's pretty bad.

From (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1279322-coffee-or-no-coffee-diet-coke-or-no-diet-coke)
    Marcus: Diet soda is not good for you because it contains so much sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and other stuff you don't need in your body.

lolwut.jpg

I literally just copied that that exact quote to post here. :laugh:
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Excuse me, is this where I go to place my Herbalife order?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

seriously, right??????
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

seriously, right??????

If he's 5.4% body fat, then I have DDD sized boobs.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    If you don't want people to challenge what you say, don't say it in a public DISCUSSION forum.

If you want people to believe you want to be helpful, then quit dumping your threads and running.

Speaking of dumping threads and running...I bet this is another one he does that on.

Didn't he already say he wasn't coming back? I'm too lazy to read the op again today, and I need to cut my grass.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I am generally pretty nice, and still, even I have to say: if you post long laundry lists of do's and dont's with very little factual base, folks here will (rightly) challenge you.

You know it's bad when the various factions (who don't often agree) here all come together to tell you you're wrong.

Sorry dude. You don't seem to know much about nutrition and health, but act as though you do. Folks won't let that slide here.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    based on your own perception of me, while you don't know a damn thing about me

LaMarques Carter: http://www.acefitness.org/acefit/trainer_profile.aspx?acecp=dz3y7xy

From this blog (http://mcarter13.wordpress.com/2013/07/22/carters-creation-fitness/): "going to get [your] personal training business off the ground," and that post was made on July 22 of 2013. Also according to that same blog, you have only been a Herbalife "health coach" since November 2013.

Your last topic, the one that got shot down, blatantly had you pushing Herbalife in the last paragraph. Your whole page is pushing Herbalife. The drek you post is all plagiarized pophealth garbage with zero basis in fact. As a new trainer, this is not the kind of reputation you're wanting to build for yourself.

Look at it this way. The fitness savvy people on this site care about the quality of this site, and we see the people just beginning to try to get fit as our little brothers and sisters. They are impressionable and exactly the target market that falls for scams like Herbalife. You aren't going to scam our little siblings, Marcus - we won't stand for it.

Or, since you obviously don't care about the people trying to get fit, let me phrase this argument in a way that will better appeal to your prioritites: As a new trainer, you're ruining your own professional reputation by behaving unethically and having your name associated with this kind of behavior. That kind of thing will not just go away. If you had a BBB page for Carter Creation Fitness it would already have been swamped with negative reviews.

This!!!#
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

seriously, right??????

How_you_doin'.gif
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    and ppl will yet again have a go at u for this moaning post, the best way to deal with nasty ppl, is just ignore them, complaining will just give these ppl more ammo

If one person doesn't like you, that person might be an ahole. If nobody likes you're, you're probably the ahole.

So perhaps instead of ignoring all the Haterz, he should step back and do a bit of self analysis to see what he's doing that's causes so much vitriol. Plenty of people give advice on this site. Some of them have a business on the side. Yet those people are still respected members of this online community. So.....what's he doing different, and how can be improve?

Nah, screw it. Just ignore the Haterz and keto doing what you're doing. It's working do well, after all.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Also, you advice really isn't good. In fact it's pretty bad.

From (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1279322-coffee-or-no-coffee-diet-coke-or-no-diet-coke)
    Marcus: Diet soda is not good for you because it contains so much sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and other stuff you don't need in your body.

lolwut.jpg

I literally just copied that that exact quote to post here. :laugh:

Diet-Coke-Ingredients-300x223.png

I don't see HFCS
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    If you don't want people to challenge what you say, don't say it in a public DISCUSSION forum.

If you want people to believe you want to be helpful, then quit dumping your threads and running.

Speaking of dumping threads and running...I bet this is another one he does that on.

Didn't he already say he wasn't coming back? I'm too lazy to read the op again today, and I need to cut my grass.

Oh he did, I just felt the need to contribute *something* to the thread, you know instead of just being *mean*, I'm 100% positive he won't bother to read it.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    You know it's bad when the various factions (who don't often agree) here all come together to tell you you're wrong.

LaMarques Carter: Unifier of a divided nation.
    :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    OP,
    If you don't like the responses you get on the forums, maybe start a group thread instead. You can invite the 2 people that think herbalife is a good idea, and discuss it amongst yourselves.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    This just in, straight from the mouth of Our Glorious Leader on "How to remove lower abdomen fat" (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1272286-how-to-remove-lower-abdomen-fat):
    Marcus: The problem is you're retaining water. It's not really fat. If you're consuming foods with lots of sodium, that's the effect it will have. There are many ways you can reduce that. Keep doing crunches, keep drinking lots of water, sweat (and I mean SWEAT), flex your abs (trust me, it works), and reduce your sodium intake.

So apparently this whole time we've been wrong about spot-reduction, and also the unknown interaction between abdominal flexion, crunches, and sodium levels. I have seen the light.

Are we placing bets on whether he sells those belly sweat band thingies?
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    In. i"m not saying anything..... Just in.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

seriously, right??????

61D0BE83-2167-4E08-8195-5BC2E1867C2D_zpsrkwmfxbz.gif
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    This just in, straight from the mouth of Our Glorious Leader on "How to remove lower abdomen fat" (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1272286-how-to-remove-lower-abdomen-fat):
    Marcus: The problem is you're retaining water. It's not really fat. If you're consuming foods with lots of sodium, that's the effect it will have. There are many ways you can reduce that. Keep doing crunches, keep drinking lots of water, sweat (and I mean SWEAT), flex your abs (trust me, it works), and reduce your sodium intake.

So apparently this whole time we've been wrong about spot-reduction, and also the unknown interaction between abdominal flexion, crunches, and sodium levels. I have seen the light.

Are we placing bets on whether he sells those belly sweat band thingies?

Those sweat band thinggies crack me up. Hubby wears one and thinks it helps him. What do wives know? :-)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    and ppl will yet again have a go at u for this moaning post, the best way to deal with nasty ppl, is just ignore them, complaining will just give these ppl more ammo

If one person doesn't like you, that person might be an ahole. If nobody likes you're, you're probably the ahole.

So perhaps instead of ignoring all the Haterz, he should step back and do a bit of self analysis to see what he's doing that's causes so much vitriol. Plenty of people give advice on this site. Some of them have a business on the side. Yet those people are still respected members of this online community. So.....what's he doing different, and how can be improve?

Nah, screw it. Just ignore the Haterz and keto doing what you're doing. It's working do well, after all.

Referencing the bolded.

It's pretty bad when you enter a thread of the usual clean eaters vs in-moderation eaters who (in the midst of things getting heated up and heading down the usual crash and burn pattern) literally stop everything to band together to tell you NO :angry:.
This discussion has been closed.