It's LOSE......

Options
PoshTaush
PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
NOT LOOSE!! haha.... Just sayin'

Lose weight

My clothes are loose when I lose weight. Hope this clears things up.

Hugs and love....

Tausha

Replies

• SarahL0601
    Options
    Bahahaha! Love it!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,425 Member
    Options
    Don't EVEN get me started! LOL
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha, I know right? Drives me crazy!
  • mandyreadsbooks88
    Options
    whoops. I spell that wrong all the time. :grumble:
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Whenever I see someone say "I want to loose some weight" I imagine them going out to the countryside and setting their spare pounds free to roam...
  • apeman
    apeman Posts: 82
    Options
    Lose, loose, and loss. People need to go back to school and get it right. Same with there, their, and they're.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    this is a HUGE pet-peeve of mine! hehe...thanks for posting!
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Whenever I see someone say "I want to loose some weight" I imagine them going out to the countryside and setting their spare pounds free to roam...
    [/quote

Yikes that's funny! If only it were so easy...]
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Hey, it's ok...everyone makes mistakes! I'm notorious for using a MILLION exclamation points!!!!!!!!!! I love them! I know it's not gramatically correct, but I like to think I'm positive, energetic, and excited most of the time. haha!
  • PoshTaush
    Options

Oh give me a home..... where the buffalo roam..... Man...If I could drop pounds off in a field..... My mind is taking me places!
  • amstein18
    amstein18 Posts: 131
    Options
    THANK YOU! uh so annoying haha
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I think I love you...lol. Loose, Lose and Loss. Loose is an adjective, lose is a verb, and Loss is a noun. Not hard if you think of it this way. AND there is no such word as "loosing", it's "losing."
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Oh goody....here it comes... popcorn2.gif

(any time this topic is posted, it gets heated) :laugh:
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Oh goody....here it comes... popcorn2.gif

(any time this topic is posted, it gets heated) :laugh:

Oh I'm not trying to hurt any feelings or make anyone mad. I'm just poking the Pilsbury Doughboy's sides and making him giggle. I do silly things all the time! Like I stated earlier I'm a chronic user of "!!!!!! " haha...

Please, No one take this to heart! No hurt intended. Love to all of you!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    How about saying ax instead of ask. :grumble: :bigsmile: Or saying warsh instead of wash. :huh: Oh wait a minute . . . I do that. :laugh: It's my Missouri accent. :bigsmile: I don't say ax instead of ask though. :noway:
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am just adding that the word is probably NOT ....prolly. It makes me insane to see adults using this NON word! PROLLY? seriously?
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    How about saying ax instead of ask. :grumble: :bigsmile: Or saying warsh instead of wash. :huh: Oh wait a minute . . . I do that. :laugh: It's my Missouri accent. :bigsmile: I don't say ax instead of ask though. :noway:

Oh good golly...My mother in law says warsh.... Like nails on a chalk board! hahah.. I like that we are all unique though.

When I first moved to the south I told my friends to "reach me that bowl" and they looked at me like I was crazy. I later learned I was supposed to say "hand me that bowl".

Also, I learned that when someone says "I'm gonna carry your mother to the store." , that it means they are going to drive her there.

Oh what fun it is!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

Oh good golly...My mother in law says warsh.... Like nails on a chalk board! hahah.. I like that we are all unique though.

When I first moved to the south I told my friends to "reach me that bowl" and they looked at me like I was crazy. I later learned I was supposed to say "hand me that bowl".

Also, I learned that when someone says "I'm gonna carry your mother to the store." , that it means they are going to drive her there.

Oh what fun it is!

I didn't know until a few years ago that I was pronouncing Wisconsin wrong. I always pronounced it Wes-consin as in wes(t) instead of Wis-consin as in wis(tful). I knew how to spell is correctly though.
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    hahhaha. im glad SOMEONE said something :p
    otherwise the show would be biggest LOOSER right? lol
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    :laugh: