How did you come up with your screenname?

Options

Replies

• punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    L = Less
    T = Than
    3 = Three
    A = A
    G = Geek
    4 = For
    S = Sure

<3 a geek, for sure

OMG! that's awesome!
  • sallyLunn
    sallyLunn Posts: 381
    Options
    A Sally Lunn is a traditional type of bread well know in the South. I had just gotten back from visiting family in Georgia and was feeling particularly Southern the day I signed up.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    L = Less
    T = Than
    3 = Three
    A = A
    G = Geek
    4 = For
    S = Sure

<3 a geek, for sure

I wouldn't have guessed, awesome!
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    My full name is Brittney Lynne but I just shortened it to BrittLynne since everyone calls me Britt =)
  • larousse_37
    Options
    La rousse is French for 'the redhead' :-)
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    ANOVA stands for analysis of variance and it is a statistical model I used while working as an estimator- I thought it was appropriate for a weight-loss site!
    JO is my name.

Anova's Jo.

:wink:
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    My name is Cynthia, my last name is Johnson and 7 is my favorite number....CynthiaJ777 is also my sign on for a most websites and my email address.
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    ANOVA stands for analysis of variance and it is a statistical model I used while working as an estimator- I thought it was appropriate for a weight-loss site!
    JO is my name.

Anova's Jo.

Lord how I love stats. Brings me back to memories of sitting through it in school and hating the class, but secretly knowing I was SOOOO good at it that I'd like it for that reason....lol...
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    JO is my name.

Anova's Jo.

Lord how I love stats. Brings me back to memories of sitting through it in school and hating the class, but secretly knowing I was SOOOO good at it that I'd like it for that reason....lol...
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    JO is my name.

Anova's Jo.

• cynthiaj777
    Options
    WOW....didn't mean to do thatttttttttttt......
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Butt is my oldest Saint Bernard.
  • larousse_37
    Options
    JO is my name.

Anova's Jo.

Dude after starting my honours thesis last year in Psychology... this just sent a shudder through me ;-)
  • tuduis
    tuduis Posts: 67
    Options
    Last name spelled backwards
  • Actuality
    Options
    I just remember saying to myself... in all actuality I need to lose weight :)
  • Dubdub80
    Options
    My intials are WW and a good friend gave me the nick name DubDub because of that - and 80 is the year I was born
  • mistawalka
    mistawalka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    just how it sounds... Mr Walker
  • CSausage
    CSausage Posts: 345
    Options
    First initial...plus the meaning of my last name in another language.
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    mine was a fad in high school my names rachael = rach and my last names calderwood so that = cee and wee scotich for small
    and we all thought we where hard nuts in school so every1 made there name like that and its my screen name for alpot of thomgs

xweerachceex lol
  • eastwingnurse
    Options
    I am a nurse and originally worked the "east wing".