Short Gals (under 5'3) unite!

Options

Replies

• angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2 1/2" (though I like to say 5' 3" exaggerated) I also prefer the term "vertically challenged"

I'm trying to maintain a 115 weight. Need to get back down to that first!
  • gemmamummy
    gemmamummy Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and weigh around 104 pounds I'm not looking to lose weight but am building muscle. Add me I love to meet fellow short folk!
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and have a lot to lose! So far 20 lbs and ultimately would like to get down to at least 150.
  • MLouis1
    MLouis1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have been "doing" MFP on and off for 2 years. Yesterday I went to Dr. and have lost 17 lbs. since December. I am overjoyed. I know MFP has helped, but also I am doing a long-term sub job (teaching) and have the same breakfast and lunch every school day because it is non-think! My dinners vary. I am short - 5'2' - and would love to loose at least another 25 lbs. Good luck to all!
  • MLouis1
    MLouis1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just looked at the date on my pic, I guess it on/off for 3 years!
  • KayBallin
    KayBallin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    5'1 and 138. Not looking to lose much. Probably about 20 lbs. My goal is to have an athletic body so I'm focused on my body fat percentage.
  • Sooz1965
    Sooz1965 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose weight for my fiftieth birthday (18 months time), I am almost 5 3"....70 plus pounds to go. Am totally addicted to this site.
  • BigDogParty
    Options
    Hi! I'm just a bit over 5'2. I'm currently at 132 lbs, and looking to get down to about 120. That number might change when I actually get in shape, though! I've never really been fit, so that's my biggest goal. I turned the big 4-0 a few months ago, and I'm definitely feelin' it!! I want to be in good shape not just for aesthetics, but also because I want to stay healthy as I get older.
  • heyyoudontgiveup
    heyyoudontgiveup Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    5'0" with 25 or so to lose.
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    5'1 here, currently at 166 and would like to get to 130. Need to get my but in gear cause we are planning on going to Hawaii to visit my daughter while she is stationed there!! Feel free to add me!
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    4ft 11
  • Maya_amore
    Maya_amore Posts: 2
    Options
    5' here. Started at 165, my highest :( want to get to 120
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 :) Currently 190, though my highest weight was 239. Looking to get into the 150s and then decide where I want to go from there!
  • JennyHollyHansen
    Options
    My name is Jenny. I am 5'0 and I weigh 141.8 and I am looking to get to 115.
  • PDXteacherANDmom
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and weigh 148. I'm looking to drop 10-15. I just started MFP. Add me. I'd love the support and to offer support.
  • ricki011
    ricki011 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    5'2 150, lost 10 already, but can't seem to lose more; gain 1, lose2, gain1, lose, etc.
    BUT NOT GIVING UP! i'm at this if it takes me 10 years.
    you can add me. just a warning: i have an open food diary and i log everything, the good, the bad and the ugly.
    I have friends that are very supportive; we comment on our logging, exercise and other stuff. no negative criticism allowed.
    have a good week.
    ricki011
  • rencawdor24
    rencawdor24 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5ft 3" and am currently 160lb. I would like to achieve 145 lb/or UK dress size 10 or 12.
    Feel free to add me.
  • ShinetoSlim
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 30 yrs old, 153 pounds and only 5.1
    Would love to have some supporting friends :)
    Goal is 121 :D
    Feel free to add n motivate me.......:flowerforyou:
  • modelyami
    modelyami Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I'm 32, 4'9" and 135 lbs. Trying to lose at least 25 lbs.
  • cniemann26
    cniemann26 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm 5'1"…my start weight is 181 and my goal is around 125. Feel free to add me!