iPhone/iPod Touch apps - any recommendations?

Options
2»

Replies

• carlamorris
    carlamorris Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i just got SLIM DOWN by Jillian Michaels. it gives you tips on living a better life , workouts, and recipes. i use it every day.
  • Eric_Geary
    Eric_Geary Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Couch to 5K and Body Fate both amazing apps. Body Fate $1.99 couch to 5K also $1.99
  • sfrench1979
    Options
    ok seriously u can run and it tells u how far u went. Im so behind in tech. i totally need to get one.
  • leaseylou
    Options
    Runkeeper is definitely a great app (even the free one is ok), and the paid version even better
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    Runkeeper is definitely a great app (even the free one is ok), and the paid version even better

Finally got round to downloading this app - absolutely excellent and extremely easy to use! :smile:

AND - Runkeeper Pro (full version) is now FREE until the end of January - so anyone who hasn't got it - def. go to the app. store and get - you won't be disappointed! :smile:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I agree. I have it for andriod and it is awesome for tracking the route. If you setup the website the calories agree pretty close to my HRM.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Of course I love and could not live without the MFP app, but I also like mapmywalk which is a GPS based app to track running, walking, biking, hiking etc.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should download that so I don't get lost - again :embarassed: