Valentines Challenge! Starts 1/1/2011!

Options

Replies

• erikaj819
    erikaj819 Posts: 123
    Options
    i WI today but i can again on friday lost 3 down to 266lbs =11 more to go until valentines!!!
  • countrygirl75
    countrygirl75 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I was woundering if it would be ok to post my weigh in on mondays I have to other challenges we weigh in on monday thanks
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Exercise goals this week:

JAN 1 -Sat-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX AND WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS - the video not done - 4089

JAN 2 -Sun-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEP, GEORGE WALK N BOX - the videos not done yet - 4196

JAN 3 -Mon-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ JMS VIDEO (FORGOT THE NAME) the videos not done yet - 4134

JAN 4 -Tues-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ GEORGE WALK N BOX - the vids not done yet - 14383

JAN 5 -Wed-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

JAN 6 -Thurs-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, JACKIE WARNER WORKOUT

JAN 7 -Fri-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX

Nutritional goals this week:

-NO FRENCH FRIES

-NO MUSHROOM N SWISS BURGER/SNACK WRAP

-Log all food every day.

-Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.

-Stay between 1200 - 1500 calories everyday

-BEVERAGE OF CHOICE: ONLY WATER AND GREEN TEA

since starting work for the new year on monday i have been eating mushroom n swiss snack wrap reason being is that i have not ate anywhere between 1200 - 1500 calories a day yet...lol....been doing great on no eating small fries and have been getting @ least 64 oz water everyday

have not done ANY of the exercise vids yet...so instead of marathoning it....ill just get in what i can...TODAY i will definitely do:
    jillian michaels cardio kick box
    george foreman walk n box
    and the other jillian michaels video...walk @ least 5000 steps as well
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Our first weigh in is coming up in a couple of days. Is everyone ready???
  • 77Lola
    77Lola Posts: 37
    Options
    So weigh in is friday? Idk why I was thinking monday. Friday is great! My bday is sunday..so there will prob b water weight

Monday! I'm really gonna try to stay in control! I know that a friend and I are going for a drink dinner and movie friday night!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I hit my February 1st weight goal today!!!
  • 77Lola
    Options
    Holy moly!! I'm so outta shape!! I haven't exercised since september. So I thought I would go up and down my stairs today...I did 5 min and couldn't do any more!! Oh well..it's a start!!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Holy moly!! I'm so outta shape!! I haven't exercised since september. So I thought I would go up and down my stairs today...I did 5 min and couldn't do any more!! Oh well..it's a start!!!

Exactly, it's 5 more minutes than you had been doing. That's GREAT!!!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I hit my February 1st weight goal today!!!
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Way to go! That is Awesome!
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of mini challenges too. I think that I am going to throw in one for myself. Drinking water is a problem for me. I am going to work up to the 8 glasses per day. I am going to commit to 5 per day this week and add another each week. Right now I am around 2 and that is still something that I remind myself to do. I want it to be automatic. Anyone with me?
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I'm about to go to the gym. I might branch out today and do some of the strength training machines. I usually do just the cardio machines because I don't have a lot of time at the gym (a 2 year old, 1 year old, and newborn will do that to you lol). So maybe some circuit machines today.

How do you guys count calories for doing the circuit machines at the gym? Or do you count it as strength training only?

I don't usually eat my exercise calories (unless I'm hungry) so I guess it doesn't really matter.
  • FitWithMae
    FitWithMae Posts: 68 Member
    Options

Iam thinking no gain but no loss for me :(
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    i'm in on the water challenge i usually only drink 3 a day and that's when i work. for some reason it's easier to drink water than at home
  • cataclysm
    cataclysm Posts: 109
    Options
    A lot of people are talking about uping water intake. Does this aid weight loss?
  • mummy_beckster
    mummy_beckster Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Can I join? Want to lose 8lbs
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    A lot of people are talking about uping water intake. Does this aid weight loss?

It definitely helps me from being too hungry and from retaining water/swelling. Also watch your sodium.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of mini challenges too. I think that I am going to throw in one for myself. Drinking water is a problem for me. I am going to work up to the 8 glasses per day. I am going to commit to 5 per day this week and add another each week. Right now I am around 2 and that is still something that I remind myself to do. I want it to be automatic. Anyone with me?
    I'm so with you. I used to be great with getting my water in and I've slacked for so long that it's a chore to get 64oz a day! I've gotten at least that everyday this week so far *fingers crossed* Lol.
  • 77Lola
    Options

Iam thinking no gain but no loss for me :(

What day are we weighing in?
  • girlsaint
    girlsaint Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    We are weighing in on Fridays. I have been peeking though....soooo excited and pleased with what a little exercise and food accountability can do :)