Valentines Challenge! Starts 1/1/2011!

Options
Hi all,

After several successful XMAS challenges, I have taken it upon myself to create a Valentines day challenge! I intend to begin on the 1st January 2011. I am one of those people who prefers to work towards short term goals and this challenge would give an intensive period of 6 weeks. I aim to lose around 14 lbs in this time (So a little over 2lbs a week).

Half of my success during previous challenges has been because of the support I have recieved from other members. I hope this thread can provide support and motivation to all who take part.

What a better way to celebrate this holiday by beginning to love yourself! :)

Weigh-ins will be Friday. Post your weight and your goal to start, and then your weight lost for each following week!

Cataclysm x

Replies

• twilightteamedward
    Options
    BUMP
  • nmpresto
    nmpresto Posts: 157
    Options
    I am in a Valentines day Challenge but I like this one too...count me in!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    IM IN TOO
  • toribug
    toribug Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This would be great. I gained back 10lbs but have since lost 3 of that. I has been a battle over the last 4 months to get back into the frame of mind I need to do this. It's easy to slide back into the old habbits. Fast food is quick and easy. My son is getting married in May so 15lbs would be a great start.

12/23/2010 167.0 lbs
  • Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • srsimon
    srsimon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm doing the 10lb by V-Day, however my goal is about 12lbs (from the 142 I'm at now to 130)
  • dreamingneko
    Options
    I'm up for it! :D
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I'm in! i need some motivation after the holidays. I'm going to try to lose 10lbs. i weigh 177 now. good luck everyone!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Im in a couple Valnetines Challenge groups but the more support the better. So count me in! I'll post my starting weight on Friday 12/31
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I will join this challenge and lose 18 pounds by Valentine's Day. That will be 3 pounds a week if I stick to eating 1300 to 1400 calories a day, exercising at least twice a day, and not eating past 7:30 pm (which I have found works the best for me). If I eat from 1200 to 1300 calories, I will experience faster weight loss. Can't wait to get started!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Im in a couple Valnetines Challenge groups but the more support the better. So count me in! I'll post my starting weight on Friday 12/31
    I'm in more of this type of challenge too, but I enjoy trying to complete all of them. Constant participation in this website helps to keep me focused on my goal.
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need support. I'm new. :) Good luck everyone!!
  • FitWithMae
    FitWithMae Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am in! I would like to lose 10lbs by Valentines day. I will post my starting weight on December 31st. Happy holidays everyone!
  • slansdown
    Options
    I want in. I want to lose 15 pounds by then, so my goal is 210 by Valentine's! Good luck to all of you.
  • slansdown
    Options
    I want in. I want to lose 15 pounds by then, so my goal is 210 by Valentine's! Good luck to all of you.
  • tillybabes
    Options
    I'm in too :D
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well ... I will post my weight on 12/31/10.
  • dlangenfeld
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I will weigh in on Friday the 31st and put my exact goal after that but 14 lbs sounds good to me.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :flowerforyou: I'm going to make a goal of 10lbs by V-Day, but we'll see. I'm down to my last 20ish so 10 might be too much of a goal. :happy: