Valentines Challenge! Starts 1/1/2011!

Options

Replies

• burtdesigns
    Options
    I am very new here. This will be my first challenge on here and I can't wait. I did another challenge on another forum but it was for a cash prize. This time it will be nice to compete against myself. This is the most I've been since my babies were born. I've never just counted calories to loose weight so this will be interesting to see how my body responds. I like to eat gluten free (just as a side note).

CW: 155
    Goal: 120
    Height: 5' 3.5"
    Challenge Goal: 145
  • Depplover28
    Options
    I'm in! I'd like to lose 10 lbs by Valentine's Day :]
  • maexxy
    maexxy Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey everybody, count me in - I need this sort of commitment to keep me on track.
    CU on Friday :-)
  • ShannonJohnson
    ShannonJohnson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! See you all Friday for first weigh in :)

I really think this will help me keep going! I need lots of motivation. My husband is a OTR truck driver so the next 3 or 4 months is my time to really focus on losing weight, there are alot of weeks he will be gone in those 3 months and with no kids yet I can focus on working out. Plus then I can pack the fridge with all good food and not have any snacks to tempt me :)

Can't wait to start!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I hope to lose 10-15 lbs
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    I'm in. I kind of dropped out of the Christmas Challenge, but hopefully I will stay motivated to stay in this challenge. I need this!!
  • AmyeLaineS
    Options
    I'm in... getting back on track starting Saturday!

and please, if you see me slacking... pounce on me! i need the accountability!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I'm returning to MFP at 162.4, with a goal of 145.
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm getting started again and really need to get this weight off the support will really help :)

I think my goal will be 10-12lbs as well :) Feel free to add me!
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I am in on this one! I would like to lose 14 pounds by Valentine's Day. I will post my starting weight on the evening of 12/31! Good luck everyone! :wink:
  • karenlainey
    Options
    Sounds great! count me in! will update start weight on Friday! Good luck everyone!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm afraid I've back tracked a bit since the Christmas holiday and need to get motivated to get in my bikini come spring/summer!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Thanks to the people who ahve taken me up on the challenge!

I was wondering if there were any volunteers that would like to compile a list of losses each week for the members of the challenge? I did this on the last challenge I set and it kept me motivated. However, I am a busy trainee social worker going into a period of placement and exams so have little time free! Any takers?!

Perhaps for those keen to improve fitness we could set weekly mini challenges e.g walking 2 miles/ jump rope for 10 mins a day ect? Any suggestions welcome!

I hope all is well with everybody? The christmas period is terrible for weight gain! I am a little afraid to hit the scales now! Its double the trouble for me though, because its my birthday tomorrow which I am sure will involve cake, and probably vodka. Oh dear! Lol....

Anyway, welcome once again!

Feel free to add me!

I don't mind to do this and I have seen other people do it. But, let me know how to compile the list and post it, and I will get it started.
  • robyn0629
    Options
    This will be my first challenge, so count me in.
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm in too...can't wait.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I'm in!!

My weight this morning (12/28) was 198.4lbs and my 2/14 goal is 183.0lbs. :smile:

Total loss of 15.4lbs.
  • countdowntotarget
    countdowntotarget Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    *hands up* im In - was going to get weighed on NY eve see what the damage was lol !! then that is the last time Im gonna see that weight - cant wait x
  • sugarbuzz74
    sugarbuzz74 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i'm in for 10-12 pounds by valentine's day.
  • missyb104
    Options
    Ok I'm in :0)

3340286.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter