Serious question about push up bras

Options

Replies

• hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Dita von Teese's underwear brand, Von Follies, does wonders for mine. Bought a bra there, love it! But I don't know if they make them that big. I think the biggest cup size may be E or F.
  • karlahere
    karlahere Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This is what I will be looking for lol. This is what my tatas used to do.

Female_breasts_75d.jpg

Anyway, I think I have established I need to just look around everywhere.
    I was looking at this and cannot help but think of the cleavage sweat and the resulting pimples. I'm a lift-and-separate girl with weird allergies so yeah. :/

You should definitely shop around for a new bra or additional padding. If your old ones aren't creating that cleavage you want anymore, you may have gone down a size.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Sometimes there is a hormonal issue when this happens. It's to do with progesterone. If it's more dramatic than weight loss, like the perkiness and shape are changing dramatically and there are other symptoms you could have your hormones tested to be sure.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    This is what I will be looking for lol. This is what my tatas used to do.

Female_breasts_75d.jpg

Anyway, I think I have established I need to just look around everywhere.
    I was looking at this and cannot help but think of the cleavage sweat and the resulting pimples. I'm a lift-and-separate girl with weird allergies so yeah. :/

You should definitely shop around for a new bra or additional padding. If your old ones aren't creating that cleavage you want anymore, you may have gone down a size.

LOL I will only be doing this when I am all dressed up not everyday like. So don't get pimples from the occasional time.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    You can be sexy without splaying your boobs in people's faces. Just sayin. :smokin:

Who says that's what I want to do? Just cos you want a little cleavage doesn't mean you want it 'displayin' in people's faces sugar.

I have decided to look for a nice uplifting bra and that will be my second milestone reward.

For the record my usual clothing is band t-shirts, or medium cut tops or sweaters. It's just for those rare occasions I go out, I want to feel sexy. I am single, and I don't get out much. Nuffin wrong with wanting pretty looking girls for those occasions.

Um...
    You said it...

Cleavage = splayed boobies

And when they are bigger than a DD cup, they are in people's faces, whether you realize it or not. There's nothing wrong with that, in the right setting, but at the same time, you can look drop dead sexy with the girls fully covered too. Cleavage does not always mean sexy either.

sexy =/= boobs

May I see your degree or certificate showing why it is that you believe you are the expert on what is sexy or not or when and where women should/should not be able to show cleavage? Also, I'd like to see your certificate to judge people pls.
  • CharleePear
    Options
    Sometimes there is a hormonal issue when this happens. It's to do with progesterone. If it's more dramatic than weight loss, like the perkiness and shape are changing dramatically and there are other symptoms you could have your hormones tested to be sure.

Ooh good point! Thank you love. Will get that sorted when I go to the doctor next.
  • JustYandy
    JustYandy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Nothing you can do...well...(boob job) It happens also as you age it will occur too it's part of nature/gravity. Gotta love it :wink:
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You can be sexy without splaying your boobs in people's faces. Just sayin. :smokin:

Who says that's what I want to do? Just cos you want a little cleavage doesn't mean you want it 'displayin' in people's faces sugar.

I have decided to look for a nice uplifting bra and that will be my second milestone reward.

For the record my usual clothing is band t-shirts, or medium cut tops or sweaters. It's just for those rare occasions I go out, I want to feel sexy. I am single, and I don't get out much. Nuffin wrong with wanting pretty looking girls for those occasions.

Um...
    You said it...

And when they are bigger than a DD cup, they are in people's faces, whether you realize it or not. There's nothing wrong with that, in the right setting, but at the same time, you can look drop dead sexy with the girls fully covered too. Cleavage does not always mean sexy either.

sexy =/= boobs

May I see your degree or certificate showing why it is that you believe you are the expert on what is sexy or not or when and where women should/should not be able to show cleavage? Also, I'd like to see your certificate to judge people pls.

QFT
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Most women do not wear the right size bra....go to a store and ask for a proper fitting.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I am asking cos I actually had nice looking cleavage before weight loss and really firm breasts, now not firm. Dunno how that happens.

it happens because you are losing fat when you lose weight, including from your breasts.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm a US 40DD. I have an awesome date-night bra from Cacique

+1
    wearing now... love it!
  • CharleePear
    Options
    I am asking cos I actually had nice looking cleavage before weight loss and really firm breasts, now not firm. Dunno how that happens.

it happens because you are losing fat when you lose weight, including from your breasts.

I should clarify I don't know how that happens cos the size hasn't changed just the shape and just droopier. How is that possible?
  • sk8trchk
    sk8trchk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    As I type this, I am sitting next to two little tins on my desk for collecting loose change, labeled for my planned rewards when I hit my half way and final goals: "Tatt fund" and then "Boob lift fund." :drinker:

I am doing the same thing, well except I have the money in a savings! Rib tat for another 20 lbs lost and bewb job for 40 more. :drinker:

As for bras, I stick with VS, bc they are the most comfy to me and give me the best lift....though I don't like my bewbs touching or smooshed together..maybe bc I don't have enough for them to do it? I'm not sure what size VS goes up to, though. Good luck, sweetheart!
    the only problem with VS is that they don't make them in a larger size. I know this because I am a 40DDD and I can barely find one. I like Lane Bryant's bras I think they are Cacique, but I cannot spell. I only buy my bras from there. They are a little expensive but well worth it.
  • surfinbird_1981
    Options

I should clarify I don't know how that happens cos the size hasn't changed just the shape and just droopier. How is that possible?

Fat loss from the boob maybe? The skin hasn't tightened? I'm rubbish at this kind of stuff.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

think of a pillow... when its full of feathers its all fluffy and plump.... take out some feathers, its squishy and droopy...

thats your boobs when you take fat out... if you're young your skin might regain some easticity and tighten up, though i understand that can take up to a year.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Um...
    You said it...

sexy =/= boobs

They are giving out certificates now?!? OMG!

Seriously, what is sexy is RELATIVE to different people. You will find that some men *want* to oogle your boobs while others will be turned off by seeing them on display in public.

But in creating this thread, you're asking my opinion (or at least "inviting" it).

A sexy woman is one who is confident, intelligent, dresses appropriately for any occasion, and knows how to speak to people in a way that lifts *them* up instead of herself. A sexy woman doesn't need to put her boobs on display or to post about them in internet forums. If all a lady has that's "sexy" is her boobs, then it's just the boobs that are sexy, not the woman.
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    But how is this helping the OP and her bra question? - she obviously is a confident and healthy young lady who wants to choose when and where to enhance her assets. Telling her that they should stay covered up doesn't help her find an appropriate bra.

If she wants to display her breasts to their best advantage when appropriate then she should be free to do so with the help of the right bra. Telling her that covered up breasts are the way to go is not answering her question.

I did not see anywhere in her posts where she said the only way to be attractive was to have breasts bouncing free and cleaving flowing over.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options

Um...
    You said it...

sexy =/= boobs

They are giving out certificates now?!? OMG!

Seriously, what is sexy is RELATIVE to different people. You will find that some men *want* to oogle your boobs while others will be turned off by seeing them on display in public.

But in creating this thread, you're asking my opinion (or at least "inviting" it).

A sexy woman is one who is confident, intelligent, dresses appropriately for any occasion, and knows how to speak to people in a way that lifts *them* up instead of herself. A sexy woman doesn't need to put her boobs on display or to post about them in internet forums. If all a lady has that's "sexy" is her boobs, then it's just the boobs that are sexy, not the woman.

More judgment, more absolutes..... still no certificate. Waiting......

And who exactly determined that being "sexy" or her desire to be sexy has anything to do with what "men want"??
  • surfinbird_1981
    Options
    peter-cant-eat-his-popcorn-o.gif