You people are sooooo mean!

Options

Replies

• ZombieFarmer
    ZombieFarmer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh good! It carried over into here! This is like the best game of Where's Waldo ever.

Seriously! It's a sad, sad moment when I'm only 7 pages in to a 17 page thread, and stuff is starting to get really, really funny, and then *BLAMO!*. Thread gone. Tell me what I missed!
  • MissJenniLee
    MissJenniLee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, the glory of all that lies within this shirt can only be seen through the power of love farts. And you don't want to know what you have to do to get that power. Lets just say I'm still removing glass from my *kitten*.

It's always great when a newbie jumps on these boards and demands attention.

Where's that "muppet-attention-*kitten*" gif when I need it?

I certainly didn't try to get this attention. Who would? *Smacks you upside head* Use your common sense!

*you're

Nice detour... Who would want all this negative attention? Why can't I just post without having it? It appears you guys are calling me an attention wh0re when all you guys are doing is giving it to me. Not only is it counter productive but a huge contradiction. How on earth can you call me an attention *kitten* when you are the ones showing all the attention?! This logic boggles my mind.

Guess what? Your "medical proof with no proof" post about something completely asinine is NOT the first to be posted! Not everything is about you. You might want to take a vacation from the interwebz today.

It seems you guys can't help but to make it about me. Has this thread not turned into the same attackers from earlier making the same lame points and jokes? Maybe you should scroll the comments and read again to get a better view before you go accusing people of liking the horribly excused behavior you all seem to exhibit.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    hrflp.gif
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    da *kitten*? Seriously? :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    how is this still going?

im merely here for the gifs.
    love me some good gifs.

GIFs? You're here for gifs? Whaaaaaa?

8143201.gif
  • MissJenniLee
    MissJenniLee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, the glory of all that lies within this shirt can only be seen through the power of love farts. And you don't want to know what you have to do to get that power. Lets just say I'm still removing glass from my *kitten*.

Ummm, those aren't farts.

I was afraid of that.
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    hrflp.gif

WHO THE HELL IS THAT?? ME NO LIKE!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    mean-girls-25.gif
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    bc75b955f736ac0cb29ee79aee4bf206103945487a1449dcecdc993d688f1cc1.jpg
  • Alyssa100513
    Alyssa100513 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6wecy00q21qdqlhzo1_500.gif

I have no idea what's going on!
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Ask me what I've accomplished today. :laugh: :drinker:
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options

I certainly didn't try to get this attention. Who would? *Smacks you upside head* Use your common sense!

*you're

Nice detour... Who would want all this negative attention? Why can't I just post without having it? It appears you guys are calling me an attention wh0re when all you guys are doing is giving it to me. Not only is it counter productive but a huge contradiction. How on earth can you call me an attention *kitten* when you are the ones showing all the attention?! This logic boggles my mind.

Guess what? Your "medical proof with no proof" post about something completely asinine is NOT the first to be posted! Not everything is about you. You might want to take a vacation from the interwebz today.

It seems you guys can't help but to make it about me. Has this thread not turned into the same attackers from earlier making the same lame points and jokes? Maybe you should scroll the comments and read again to get a better view before you go accusing people of liking the horribly excused behavior you all seem to exhibit.

as-if.jpg
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

Ummm, those aren't farts.

Wait, does that mean that you understood this post? What does she mean? I follow it up through the having glorious breasts part but then the love farts and getting "the power" and now she has glass in her *kitten*. Help a guy out.

I mean I can try to follow it. So she has nice breasts but you can only see those breasts through the power of farting with an emotional attachment to farts. We don't want to know how you get the power to become emotionally attached to farts because apparently it involves shoving glass up your *ss.

So...any clue?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what is happening here.

I don't know you but I love your profile pic cause it reminds me of this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS53i23RkJ6duUtZOLAMZ3dwqTVjZE99mnDzP7dOAkZllETdrMBMQ

Bwahahaha!!!
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options

*you're

Actually I came here for gif fun. You posted...then everyone started to tell you it isn't about you. Sooooooooooo...
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    hrflp.gif

WHO THE HELL IS THAT?? ME NO LIKE!

Not sure...she looks oddly familiar though.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    meangirls6_zps4521d2a6.gif
  • jchenks
    jchenks Posts: 164 Member
    Options

*you're

Perhaps you should have thought a little harder about whether what you were posting was correct or not. Just a thought.

Those of us that are giving you attention are just occupying our day with the person who entertained us with something so stupid.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Ask me what I've accomplished today. :laugh: :drinker:

I have stacks of incident reports to be entered into the database and documents to be filed so it looks like I'm doing something..

but have actually done? Not a dang thing...

not a gosh darn thing...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    mean-girls-24.gif

housewives-gif.gif