Replies

• maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    2439331-9069359877-98757.gif
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, the glory of all that lies within this shirt can only be seen through the power of love farts. And you don't want to know what you have to do to get that power. Lets just say I'm still removing glass from my *kitten*.

Did you just get replaced by a spambot?

I.... I don't get it...

well that makes two of us.

SMH it's okay, I don't expect many to get it.

Thats okay, I imagine you are used to people being confused by what you have to say.

That often depends on the audience

24npwle.jpg
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, the glory of all that lies within this shirt can only be seen through the power of love farts. And you don't want to know what you have to do to get that power. Lets just say I'm still removing glass from my *kitten*.

It's always great when a newbie jumps on these boards and demands attention.

Where's that "muppet-attention-*kitten*" gif when I need it?

I certainly didn't try to get this attention. Who would? *Smacks you upside head* Use your common sense!

Right. Whenever I have a disagreement with someone online I always resort to talking about how fabulous my penis is because I have no desire or cravings for attention.

never mind
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options

I certainly didn't try to get this attention. Who would? *Smacks you upside head* Use your common sense!

*you're

lolololol this thread is like a wreck at grand central station, or wherever the trains all meet up.

Agreed, can't stop hitting the refresh button
  • MissJenniLee
    MissJenniLee Posts: 108 Member
    Options

*you're

Nice detour... Who would want all this negative attention? Why can't I just post without having it? It appears you guys are calling me an attention wh0re when all you guys are doing is giving it to me. Not only is it counter productive but a huge contradiction. How on earth can you call me an attention *kitten* when you are the ones showing all the attention?! This logic boggles my mind.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what is happening here.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    GIFS! In for gifs.

And boobs?

Only if you are showing cleavage.

Currently...I am!

TIL that you aren't sexy if you don't show your cleavage, so you're good to go!

giphy.gif?w=500&h=206
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options

*you're

Nice detour... Who would want all this negative attention? Why can't I just post without having it? It appears you guys are calling me an attention wh0re when all you guys are doing is giving it to me. Not only is it counter productive but a huge contradiction. How on earth can you call me an attention *kitten* when you are the ones showing all the attention?! This logic boggles my mind.

Guess what? Your "medical proof with no proof" post about something completely asinine is NOT the first to be posted! Not everything is about you. You might want to take a vacation from the interwebz today.
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options

family_guy_puking-1121.gif?w=300&h=225
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

*you're

how old are you?
  • anewdesign
    anewdesign Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    how is this still going?

im merely here for the gifs.
    love me some good gifs.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options

I don't know you but I love your profile pic cause it reminds me of this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS53i23RkJ6duUtZOLAMZ3dwqTVjZE99mnDzP7dOAkZllETdrMBMQ
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I think someone thinks every thread is about her, about her.
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    GIFS! In for gifs.

And boobs?

Only if you are showing cleavage.

Currently...I am!

TIL that you aren't sexy if you don't show your cleavage, so you're good to go!

giphy.gif?w=500&h=206

Boom!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    mean-girls-24.gif
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    wow.gif
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-22484-1385054154-5.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

I'm confused about the attention whoring, but the normal whoring seems normal.

boo-you-*kitten*.gif
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I heard someone requested this in this thread?

ilkaw1.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Ummm, those aren't farts.