Replies

• Alyssa100513
    Alyssa100513 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lyg4155Olc1qkedbio1_500.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, the glory of all that lies within this shirt can only be seen through the power of love farts. And you don't want to know what you have to do to get that power. Lets just say I'm still removing glass from my *kitten*.

Ummm, those aren't farts.

Wait, does that mean that you understood this post? What does she mean? I follow it up through the having glorious breasts part but then the love farts and getting "the power" and now she has glass in her *kitten*. Help a guy out.

I mean I can try to follow it. So she has nice breasts but you can only see those breasts through the power of farting with an emotional attachment to farts. We don't want to know how you get the power to become emotionally attached to farts because apparently it involves shoving glass up your *ss.

So...any clue?

I was just fixated on the "love farts", because farts, but what I could see someone calling "love farts" aren't coming from anyone's *kitten*. :laugh:
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, the glory of all that lies within this shirt can only be seen through the power of love farts. And you don't want to know what you have to do to get that power. Lets just say I'm still removing glass from my *kitten*.

Wait, does that mean that you understood this post? What does she mean? I follow it up through the having glorious breasts part but then the love farts and getting "the power" and now she has glass in her *kitten*. Help a guy out.

I mean I can try to follow it. So she has nice breasts but you can only see those breasts through the power of farting with an emotional attachment to farts. We don't want to know how you get the power to become emotionally attached to farts because apparently it involves shoving glass up your *ss.

So...any clue?

mind-blown.jpeg
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options

It's always great when a newbie jumps on these boards and demands attention.

Where's that "muppet-attention-*kitten*" gif when I need it?

I certainly didn't try to get this attention. Who would? *Smacks you upside head* Use your common sense!

*you're

Nice detour... Who would want all this negative attention? Why can't I just post without having it? It appears you guys are calling me an attention wh0re when all you guys are doing is giving it to me. Not only is it counter productive but a huge contradiction. How on earth can you call me an attention *kitten* when you are the ones showing all the attention?! This logic boggles my mind.

Perhaps you should have thought a little harder about whether what you were posting was correct or not. Just a thought.

Those of us that are giving you attention are just occupying our day with the person who entertained us with something so stupid.

giphy.gif
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options

So...any clue?

dO9G5jS.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    mean-girls-25.gif

im-not-a-regular-mom-im-a-cool-mom-gif.gif
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    th?id=HN.608055309261080087&pid=15.1
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Ask me what I've accomplished today. :laugh: :drinker:

I have stacks of incident reports to be entered into the database and documents to be filed so it looks like I'm doing something..

but have actually done? Not a dang thing...

not a gosh darn thing...

I filed a PV and a warrant. That's it. In 8 hours. tumblr_n4kc2ffJui1txb8sho1_500.gif
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options

I certainly didn't try to get this attention. Who would? *Smacks you upside head* Use your common sense!

I had to check where I was for a moment. Thought I clicked on fet instead of fit! :tongue:

Getting hardcore in here. :drinker:
  • sseqwnp
    Options
    ffb8f67b1c6119b6e9a3ad5e96372184.gif
  • MissJenniLee
    MissJenniLee Posts: 108 Member
    Options

So...any clue?

Earlier I mentioned that I ate hate and turned them into love farts. I just wanted to use love farts again because that sounds silly, in fact making it a magical power sounds even sillier. The glass is to throw you off like "what the f? who gets magical powers with glass in the *kitten*? what the crap is this woman doing?"
  • Alyssa100513
    Alyssa100513 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

*you're

Nice detour... Who would want all this negative attention? Why can't I just post without having it? It appears you guys are calling me an attention wh0re when all you guys are doing is giving it to me. Not only is it counter productive but a huge contradiction. How on earth can you call me an attention *kitten* when you are the ones showing all the attention?! This logic boggles my mind.

tumblr_lx537q9zE81r1nzlwo1_500.gif
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

*you're

Guess what? Your "medical proof with no proof" post about something completely asinine is NOT the first to be posted! Not everything is about you. You might want to take a vacation from the interwebz today.

It seems you guys can't help but to make it about me. Has this thread not turned into the same attackers from earlier making the same lame points and jokes? Maybe you should scroll the comments and read again to get a better view before you go accusing people of liking the horribly excused behavior you all seem to exhibit.

Actually I came here for gif fun. You posted...then everyone started to tell you it isn't about you. Sooooooooooo...

^^ This. Once you've been around the block a time or two you see a "EVERYBODY IS SO MEAN!!!" thread pop up and know that fun shall ensue. I prefer to shower such threads with Mean Girl gifs... because I love that movie and when i love things I like to force that love on other people...

I mean... It's all consensual gif sharing mind you... usually...
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

*you're

Guess what? Your "medical proof with no proof" post about something completely asinine is NOT the first to be posted! Not everything is about you. You might want to take a vacation from the interwebz today.

It seems you guys can't help but to make it about me. Has this thread not turned into the same attackers from earlier making the same lame points and jokes? Maybe you should scroll the comments and read again to get a better view before you go accusing people of liking the horribly excused behavior you all seem to exhibit.
    2409917-0474820746-tumbl.gif
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Every day...without fail. Every. Single. Day. I'm going to start playing the Bingo game.
  • sseqwnp
    Options

So...any clue?

Earlier I mentioned that I ate hate and turned them into love farts. I just wanted to use love farts again because that sounds silly, in fact making it a magical power sounds even sillier. The glass is to throw you off like "what the f? who gets magical powers with glass in the *kitten*? what the crap is this woman doing?"

I just figured you were bottling them .. hmmpff.
  • lomille
    lomille Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    sick-gif.gif
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n4898z5lbK1tv7yt8o1_400.gif
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    mean-girls-24.gif