30 day shred results

Options
124»

Replies

• slk_5555
    slk_5555 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I will be doing Level 1 Day 5 tonight. it took me a week to get this far because of initial sore muscles, but its OK now. I have upped the weights on some of the exercises. My main struggle is still the pushups:-/

Her voice is starting to irritate me - I think I might listen to my own music tonight. I cant bear for her to tell me again 'why we are exercising big muscles and little muscles at the same time, lol!!

I will update on weight loss and measurements after I complete the 10 days. Although weight loss last week was minimal - I;m guessing my muscles are holding water.
  • gkauf744
    gkauf744 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I just did level 3 today and holy COW! So much of the workout was in plank! But I did it. And while I was doing it, I was thinking "wow, I can't believe I'm actually doing this!" Awesome workout! I'm not good at following plans so I don't have any results to post, but I just feel stronger. So that's something.
  • ScattyMinx
    Options
    Well I am on day 7 of workout 1 and its a massive difference to how my body can manage it.
    I did attempt workout two, but think I will stick to workout just a bit longer, as I also combine the Wii Fit and Exercise Bike too.

I didn't ache doing it after 3-4 days either.
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    Been doing it for 1 week straight now, i lost 1.4 pounds in less than a week!
    This is probably my 6th time doing it in the last 2 years, when i feel im stuck
    i always turn to shred to help me out!

I also do some cardio before.
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 26 for me and I combine it with her fast fix kick box. I haven't lost many pounds...maybe 3? But I have lost inches everywhere. As soon as I'm done with my 30 days, I'm starting again. :smile:
  • dooniez
    dooniez Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm on level 2 day 3. I took off Friday, but went back at it again today. I see a difference in my arms, legs, butt, chest and belly. I haven't taken my measurements since I started but my clothes fit lose and I need a belt. Also had to go down a size in my bra. YIPEE
  • UncoveringAmy
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 Day 3. Was going to take today off but made myself do it, as others have said if I take today off it will lead to tomorrow off and soon I won't be doing ti at all.

I found that even on day 3 I took less breaks than days 1 and two. Still needed to stop a few times - I can't do a full minute cardio yet. I also did some modified versions of even the easy exercises. Give me five more days and I'll bet I'll be better!

I'll put my measurement changes up after 1 week.
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Today I finished day 30! I'm down 4.5 pounds and lost an inch from all measurements except my thighs...those were 1/4". Total inch loss was 4.25" and down 1.21% BF. Tomorrow starts day 31!
  • momsoup
    momsoup Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    actually Sunday was my 30 days, but now just getting a chance to post:
    weight- lost 5 pounds
    waist lost 1.5 inches
    hips lost 1 inch
    calf lost .5 inch
    bust lost 1.5 inches
    shoulders lost 1.5 inches
    neck lost .5 inch
    butt lost 1.5 inches and
    body fat % down .19%
  • mercergirl2008
    mercergirl2008 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow but I will also be doing the Couch to 5k program at the same time. My goal is to lose 20 lbs by my birthday (July 19).
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm afraid I sorta let 30DS fall by the wayside...too many things I want to do, and not enough time/energy for all of them. Zombies, Run! and Stronglifts were calling me. But I hope it really works for you guys!
  • AudioxRach
    AudioxRach Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey there. I started 30 Day Shred the beginning of April. I didn't do the DVD for a straight 30 days because I do believe that you need the rest days so your muscles can heal. I'm 25 years old and am 5'0". I started off at 180lbs and am now at 168lbs. As for my eating, I wasn't on a "diet". I just made better food choices tryed to aim for 1,200 calories a day but I did have days where I went over. Anywho, here are my result pics. After a lil over a month with this DVD and I am happy with the results. Not where I want to be at the moment, but gotta start somewhere :)

de1frr.jpg