So I completed T25 Alpha and Beta last week...

mattjft
mattjft Posts: 114 Member
And these are my results! First picture is from the beginning of the year and the second is from this passed weekend! I am 5'8'' and went from 195 to 155. I am currently doing gamma as well but wanted to share my results from the Alpha and Beta.

29xcg2x.jpg

301h7ci.jpg

Replies

• mattjft
    why didnt the pictures workk waaaah
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    lower case the IMG part
    and you seem to be missing a part of the address field.
  • kherrons
    kherrons Posts: 99 Member
    Amazing progress! Just wondering, did you have any injurys while completing the program?
  • mattjft
    lower case the IMG part
    and you seem to be missing a part of the address field.

I had a feeling the caps was the problem haha
  • mattjft
    Amazing progress! Just wondering, did you have any injurys while completing the program?

A had a little knee issue for a couple days in alpha but I dont know if it was because of T25 because I also play some basketball and stuff like that happens and thank you!
  • Lindsikin
    Lindsikin Posts: 32 Member
    Holy cannoli!! Did you follow the diet plan?! You look great! I'm on week 3! If I could get my eating under and where I need to be immature my results would be even better!
  • mattjft
    Holy cannoli!! Did you follow the diet plan?! You look great! I'm on week 3! If I could get my eating under and where I need to be immature my results would be even better!
    No I followed myfitnesspals recommended calorie intake and tried to keep my calories at 40% carbs 25% fat and 35% protein. I did have on average one cheat day a week buti didn't over do it. More like just eating within my calories or around them but just eating food that's not so healthy for you ha
  • mattjft
    And thank you! :]
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Nicely done Sir!
  • mattjft
    Thanks man!
  • jodescorinna
    jodescorinna Posts: 57 Member
    Your face looks totally different. Amazing! Well done !!:flowerforyou:
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    I can't see pictures at work so will try at home - bump for later!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    a lot to lose but you did it in short time. job well done!
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    awesome progress! I'm starting T25 next week - hope my results are as good as yours :) Keep at it!
  • megsterella
    megsterella Posts: 69
    Dude, that's awesome! You look absolutely fantastic! Great going!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Nice job, you are doing great!
  • mattjft
    awesome progress! I'm starting T25 next week - hope my results are as good as yours :) Keep at it!

Thats awesome! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Amazing transformation!! I finished Insanity and just started T25 this week. I was a bit nervous since I really like the calorie burn from Insanity, but after seeing this transformation I can't wait to see my results!! Great job!
  • weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Wow, fantastic work! You're motivating me to get up off my butt.
  • mattjft
    Amazing transformation!! I finished Insanity and just started T25 this week. I was a bit nervous since I really like the calorie burn from Insanity, but after seeing this transformation I can't wait to see my results!! Great job!
    I was surprised at the calorie burn in the cardio ones it was on par with the per minute calorie burn of insanity from what I read just doesn't go as long and "no breaks" although I did take a few very short water sip breaks because I needed it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!