I'm not against plastic surgery, but................

Options
ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
A female regular in my gym, who has had a few plastic surgery procedures (boobs and lips), was obviously limping around while doing her upper body workout. I asked one of the trainers if they knew what was up and she said she had gotten foot surgery. I'm like "ooh, I hope it doesn't take long to heal", and my peer said "well that's why she got it. To where heels!"
After googling it, apparently this is rising trend.

So would you get a pinky toe cut off or altered, or have toe surgery to wear heels?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
IDEA Fitness member
Kickboxing Certified Instructor
Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Replies

• ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    hells no!!!! I don't need to do that.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    My heels fit perfectly fine!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options

+1
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    My lil piglet is so tiny she doesn't get in the way of my heels... But, boobs, I'm all about getting me a pair :)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    That is revolting. And I live in flip flops or barefoot all summer. There's no way I'm lopping off my little toe to fit better in high heels. I adore high heels, and wear them for going out occasions, but I'll take the cramped foot and aching arch over removing a toe.
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I've never had issues with heels, but it makes me wonder what type of monster feet did she have? yikes
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    this is why I wear big clunky boots

dont need surgery for that sht :huh:
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    :huh:
    I can wear heels fine, the thought of that is seriously effed.

Boobs, though :drinker:
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Usually you buy shoes to fit your feet, not pay to have your feet fit your shoe!

I'm scared of heights. Gimme flats!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Isn't your pinky toe important to maintaining proper balance???

If that's true, then she's an idiot (sounds like an idiot to begin with).

That being said, if I brought a girl home to romp around with, I took her shoes off and BAM! no pinky toe. I'd be freaked out!
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Seriously??? :sick:

My knees can't handle heels very much at all...I am happy with bare feet or sneakers. :wink:

I kind of like my pinky toe...
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    did she have man feet? Why the need to cut off a toe or 2?!? Oh ouch. And, yea, no. I would not. My dainty little feet fit just fine in heels.
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Depends on the shoes. :drinker:
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    If heels are too uncomfortable to wear, then why wear them? Stupid.

I wear heels occasionally and, yeah, they're pretty uncomfortable because I haven't worn out and toughened up my feet by wearing them every day. However, my toes aren't the problem and they're staying put.
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    To each their own, but that's extreme in my opinion.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options

+1

yep
  • chelseafisher5648
    chelseafisher5648 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Nope I almost lost my pinky toe n a freak accident at the fair when a empty 4H pin fell and landed on it crushing all the bones. They told me that if it turned black and they had to remove it I would have to go through physical therapy to just be able to learn balance again and would never walk the same. I was worried how it would look in sandals. I did get to keep it but on the note of plastic surgery I have had some after having 2 kids and going through basic training with the army I lost all my weight plus some but found I had lose skin hanging off my stomach that would never tighten back up and my breast sagged and seemed empty more like tittie skins than boobs :( so I had them lifted which consist of excess skin being removed so my natural fat that was there would make be noticed and had the tummy tuck where they removed all the hanging skin. In this process they did remove 5 lbs of fat. I have found that since the surgery I struggle with fat in other areas since the fat cells were removed from my stomach I now gain in my thighs and butt which makes me look really unbalanced if my weight goes up and difficult for fitting clothes
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    :noway:

She had her pinky toe cut off?!?!
  • ooBombshellBeautyoo
    ooBombshellBeautyoo Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    ummmm I love my heels, it's rare to find me in flats and they fit just fine so please leave my poor toes alone.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    She must have some monster Frankenstein feet.