• NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Very deep.

More sangria!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Fill a balloon with milk of your choice. Prick a pin-sized whole in the filled balloon. Hold balloon in the space between your bewbs.

You're welcome.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Seriously, are you trolling or do you really think breast milk comes from cows?

I've seen goat's milk at the store too, so I guess it would work the same as milk from a cow. I don't really like any milk but I would willing to try coconut milk or almond milk if it means I can BF. I don't know if those "count" though.

I don't think those would work, because those come from nuts, and women don't have nuts.

So you're saying that men who drink coconut or almond milk can breastfeed. Cool.

Didn't you read the title? WOMEN ONLY. We're not talking about male breastfeeding. Don't try to hijack the thread into a discussion about men and milking nuts.

:flowerforyou:
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    The stork brings the milk when he brings the baby. Until then, just drink water!

tumblr_inline_mssrsxeJ5N1qz4rgp.gif
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Hi. I don't drink milk but I want to breastfeed when my baby is born. Has anyone done this successfully? I don't think anyone actually knows how the milk gets from the COW to inside the woman's breasts. If it was through drinking it, wouldn't men lactate too? I guess that's a question for more educated minds, so back to my original: has anyone successfully breastfed without actually drinking the cow's milk?:flowerforyou:

you-upset-me-with-inability-to-troll-right.jpg
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    My son was lactose intolerant. When I breastfed him, anytime I would drink milk or milk products it would give him gas. I had to go without milk or ice cream for the entire year + that I breastfed. It is possible!!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    The stork brings the milk when he brings the baby. Until then, just drink water!

What are you talking about, man? The stork shows us the proper way to regurgitate table foods for when the baby starts solids. Birds bringing milk, that's just absurd.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I breastfed 3 children successfully until they weaned themselves. I had a very poor diet then and did not drink milk. NOTHING compromised my breast milk. If you breastfeed "on demand" you will not lose your milk. :flowerforyou:
  • page8040
    page8040 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I rarely laugh out loud when reading things but this....this did it. Best of luck to your child, honey boo boo!!!
  • Miss_XVX
    Miss_XVX Posts: 8 Member
    Options
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    ri5yq_zps82f24467.gif
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    You have to suckle directly from a lactating mammals tit to be successful at BF

it is recommended you swill titty milk from members of the human species for optimal infant health

start hitting up pregnant ladies at your OBY GYN appts

or try the mall, all those women breast feeding, sure they have plenty to spare to help you out

Gorillas milk is second best

hAB9BB4F8
  • lemur_lady
    lemur_lady Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I honestly couldnt tell if that was a serious question or not.

Just in case it WAS serious. You dont have to drink any type of milk to make milk. I mean, really? No other animals need to drink milk to make milk. All you need is enough water and calories and you'll produce milk once the hormones kick in. Its really that simple.

Just eat a sensible diet and you'll be fine.
  • spinnerdell
    spinnerdell Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    OK, I'll take OP's question at face value. I never drank milk of any kind and nursed four children for about one year per child. Excellent nutrition is a must to meet your baby's needs without depleting your own body. I lost a lot of hair and a few teeth during the few months I was unknowingly pregnant with my second child while still nursing the first. My doctor recommended drinking a beer a day to increase milk production, advice I cheerfully and successfully followed. All my kids are (fairly) normal adults.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options

THIS X2
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    You have to suckle directly from a lactating mammals tit to be successful at BF

it is recommended you swill titty milk from members of the human species for optimal infant health

start hitting up pregnant ladies at your OBY GYN appts

or try the mall, all those women breast feeding, sure they have plenty to spare to help you out

Gorillas milk is second best

:huh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Eat grass.