How much do I look like I weigh?

Options

Replies

• Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    *EDIT* Sorry went to edit, and hit quote on accident.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Sod the scale..... the number isnt written on your forehead!!!

Its how you look & feel.... trust me!!

Been there, done that with the scales.... no more (thank god)
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing 152
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing 140-150.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I am a guy and I will be honest. You probably need a bit of lipo on your hips and arms.

No need for lipo. Just avoid creeps like this.

I won't bother guessing what you weigh because I suck at that. I'll just say you look great and 10 years from now, you will actually realize you look great.

Go watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwVVpwBKUp0

It came on the radio this morning on my drive to work (I know it's old and I HAVE heard it before). Take his words to heart. You're young (based on your photo) and I remember being young and not realizing how good I had it. Every word of this is true.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Ooooo oooo oooo, I love this game! :huh:

Will someone please post a "does this dress make me look fat?" thread? Perty please . . .
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Do you prefer the metric or imperial system for this measurement?
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna guess around 140. Whatever you weigh, you look amazing, and I LOVE the definition in your abs!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Ooooo oooo oooo, I love this game! :huh:

Will someone please post a "does this dress make me look fat?" thread? Perty please . . .

I would have if you asked sooner but I changed out of it already. Sorry. Next time I wear it I will.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    .135 Kips
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I think you look about 23-25% body fat. Very healthy and attractive. I am in the same range. I am trying for 20ish%. The last few percentages are difficult.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I would guess maybe 130lbs but does it really matter? You look fracking hawt!!!
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    Look great! 123lbs?
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    As a man, I completely agree. Lipo is for people that can't lose it on their own. You're young, attractive and in good shape. No lipo needed, especially since its the riskiest elective surgery out there.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    You look about a size sexy
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    What I want to know is what DrMike saw in those photos that looks like it needs lipoed off? Her arms are taught, there aren't any rolls or love handles in her hip area. I mean, she has fat, but a healthy and attractive amount of fat. I don't see excess fat that needs surgical removal.

I wish my arms and hips looked like that! If I got lipo, that would be my goal result.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    i have some advice for you...

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    you guys are awesome. good thing i don't think so lowly of myself to believe lipo-guy. pretty sure diet and exercise can change my love handles, not a dr.

anyway, i'm 145 lbs. i'm on round 2 of insanity and then i'm going to do some strength training