I'm not against plastic surgery, but................

Options

Replies

• RedRaider117
    RedRaider117 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As a male looking at a messed up toe or toes that would be mildly unattractive :/
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    zombie+shoes.jpg
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I don't even wear heels...haha!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I don't even wear heels...haha!

Thank you for rolling this onto another page. I just couldn't look at the "flesh shoes" picture any longer!
  • Platform_Heels
    Platform_Heels Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Why in the world would anyone do something like that? I mean seriously? The only issue I've ever had is ball of foot pain from certain shoes. If you're toes are squished buy a different pair of shoes!!

ETA: Shame on the surgeon who did that!
  • lkniebuehler
    Options
    To each their own, but that's extreme in my opinion.

^^^ this^^^
  • Miss_TeaPot
    Miss_TeaPot Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yes I would. I have always envied people who could wear heel effortlessly.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    What's so terrible about it? Look at all the strange things that people do for cosmetic reasons only.

Huge gages.
    Tattooing
    Removing floating ribs to make waist smaller.
    Nose Jobs.
    Boob Jobs.
    Hair Implants.

There are so many things that different cultures do that have no value, other than cosmetic. I stopped paying attention.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    This makes me think plastic surgeons need to be regulated more, they're doing obviously unhealthy things to make these mentally ill people happy.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Why in the world would anyone do something like that? I mean seriously? The only issue I've ever had is ball of foot pain from certain shoes. If you're toes are squished buy a different pair of shoes!!

ETA: Shame on the surgeon who did that!

Perfect name to post correlation :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Who said she had her pinky toe cut off? She probably just got bunions removed and here we are 5 pages of judging...

Because bunions aren't nearly as much fun to discuss :tongue:

(and the discussion is about people who DO alter their feet for no good reason other than to fit into those high designer shoes. Google it. toes removed, fat pads added to the bottom of their feet, shaving of good bone, decreasing toe length)

:flowerforyou: No judging from me. I haven't even fixed me broken toe so I can wear enclosed shoes :flowerforyou:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    So I actually spoke with her today. She got a "Perfect 10" (toe shortening) on her left foot. She'll get the other done in a few weeks. Then she asked me to help her with exercises to keep her legs in good condition without having to squat or leg press (balance obviously was an issue). I've never really talked to her before, but she seemed really nice.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Cinderella surgery
    Just read an article on this
    It's been around for years and lots of people get it
    Ridiculous
    It should be called "stepsister surgery."

In the original Grimm's version, the sisters cut off their toes and heals, respectively, to fool the prince and fit the shoe.

GAWD! I forgot all about that!!

YIKES the Grimm version are always WICKED!
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    That's crazy, I am all for plastic surgery but that is a little extreme!!! What are her feet going to look like in sandals, when her toes are showing?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    F heels. No.
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    smh she will cry for her toe when she cant stand heels anymore.....I began despising them at 40 :laugh:
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    whaaaaaaaaaaat.... I'm cool with my chucks. I like wearing high heels occassionally but that is just ridiculous.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'll stick my pinkies.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    I had foot surgery to remove a bunion and fix my pinkie toe. It's not fun. I wouldn't recommend it unless you are in chronic pain to begin with.